Bridal shoe help

Tinker-Belle

May 31, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I have had a look around on here but I wanted more of a specific opinion. I am getting married next December and am looking for some Louboutins to go with my dress. Ideally I would like to strass them myself. I normally wear simples or VP's I've looked at the ivory satin VP's but I am wondering about the heel height vs the amount of time I will be spending in them. If I am doing a DIY strass those babies are staying put all night!!

I've added a pic of my dress, (though in the picture it's white, mine is ivory) I would be really grateful of advice shoe opinions and pictures if you have. Also a consideration is that I am in the UK so availability I know is different in different countries.

I have 12 months to go and I'm nervous already!!! Thanks so much in advance.

Merry Christmas!! :xtree:

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 186
Merry Christmas to you too!

And congrats on your wedding! Let me to say you that your wedding dress is specially gorgeous!

I love strassed shoes... Maybe some style with AB crystals?

I searched this photo for you.

6294291497_dab498c86e_z.jpg

Do you like those crystals? I'm in love with them.... :love: Maybe in VPs or Samira....

Merry Christmas to you, Tinker. Congrats on your wedding in December. I am getting married in October, so I totally know how this time can feel. I really like your dress, very different. I love the strass idea. I was thinking the same for my dress. I agree with Cris, AB crystal would be amazing!! How about VP in AB crystals.:xtree:

Hi Ladies,

I have had a look around on here but I wanted more of a specific opinion. I am getting married next December and am looking for some Louboutins to go with my dress. Ideally I would like to strass them myself. I normally wear simples or VP's I've looked at the ivory satin VP's but I am wondering about the heel height vs the amount of time I will be spending in them. If I am doing a DIY strass those babies are staying put all night!!

I've added a pic of my dress, (though in the picture it's white, mine is ivory) I would be really grateful of advice shoe opinions and pictures if you have. Also a consideration is that I am in the UK so availability I know is different in different countries.

I have 12 months to go and I'm nervous already!!! Thanks so much in advance.

Merry Christmas!! :xtree:

I actually might go a different route and use a fuschia-colour crystal to pick up the accents in your dress. It's very different - I like it.

I agree with jenay! I think that fuschia crystals would be spectacular with your dress!

I agree with the ladies about picking up the pink in your dress. Maybe something like this:

attachment.php

I would look for a YoYo 85 maybe.

Attachments

• Photo Apr 23, 1 21 19 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 23, 1 21 19 PM.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 186
Hello Again!

Thanks so much for the congratulations! I am so excited, a long story but there are many surprises for our wedding! I love the fuchsia idea however the dress is actually Ivory and red not pink.. I think I will do AB crystals for me and for my Step Daughter a pair of ballet flats that I will strass in red to match my dress. I'm just stumped on which shoe would be best for me. I'm dying to show DF my dress but I can't!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas! :santawave: