*Bridal Reveal* <3

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So... I fell in love with Bow T, then I thought it was impossible to find them, so I ordered Carnaval Nodo. When I got Carnaval Nodo (from Saks 5th Avenue) I loved them, but they didn't match my dress, so I was going to return them.

My fiance saw them and said "I haven't seen your dress, so I'll just believe you when you say they won't match it, but ... those shoes are hot on you ... and I don't even like shoes" :love: So... I kept them, in hopes of someday wearing them. :biggrin:

Well... Then I found out, the Horatio boutique found a size 39 Bow T in the back!! So... I ordered it too!

Anddddd now I have two CL bridal shoes!! I'm going to wear the Carnaval Nodo with a blue dress for our rehearsal dinner, then the Bow T for our wedding. :heart:

I'm still in shock that my darling fiance was totally cool with me ordering TWO PAIRS of Christian Loubouitin shoes a few days apart and let me keep them both. :cloud9:

01.jpg
  2. Open the boxes please I can't wait to see, cannot believe your luck in finding the Bow T - it was meant to be!!

3. Carnaval Nodo...

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
  4. Gorgeous!

5. More Carnaval Nodo...

07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
  6. The rest of Carnaval Nodo...

12.jpg 13.jpg
  7. Bow T!!

14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg
  8. :woohoo:

9. Bow T :yahoo:

19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg
  10. Bow T :love:

24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg
  11. One more Bow T :biggrin:

29.jpg
  12. Together!! :yahoo:

30.jpg
  13. Gorgeous! I love them both.

14. congrats! modeling pic plsssss!

15. #15 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Thanks! I'm just in awe... I had been wanting Louboutins for a while, but it was almost an unobtainable dream.

Now the collecting begins! ;)

I tried to take some modeling pictures, but the pictures came out strange! I'll get my sweetie to take pictures tomorrow so I can post them. :yes: