Bridal clutch/bag for the bride

Pelagia

Jun 24, 2013
Hello :smile: since tpfers are the most stylish people I know I am looking for suggestions for a clutch or bag ( I'd love a strap but not a necessity) for a bride for wedding day. What did you carry? What do you think would look amazing but something id still be able to use in the future? Thanks!

Hello :smile: since tpfers are the most stylish people I know I am looking for suggestions for a clutch or bag ( I'd love a strap but not a necessity) for a bride for wedding day. What did you carry? What do you think would look amazing but something id still be able to use in the future? Thanks!

I don't know if you want something with logos or not but I think the Louis/chain louise is a gorgeous bag/clutch with the beautiful chain detail, sobe, empreinte petillante or Altair are some options...

I just got married on 6/28 and carried my Alma bb in Pomme handheld :smile: It was the perfect accessory along with matching LV Pomme Sunnies for our outdoor wedding at Ohio State University. I loved the pop of color against my light gray wedding gown with blush lace overlay. :smile: Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures yet of the big day all dolled up with LV. If I didn't already own the Alma bb I definitely would have looked at getting the Louise with the gold chain. Also I own the Fascinante in black which is a gorgeous bag!! Really IMO anything you get in Vernis or Empreinte would make such a classy bridal bag. HTH!

Attachments

• weddingbouquet.jpg
    weddingbouquet.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 587
I think a bride needs a small discreet purse to hold her essentials and not compete with the dress or bridal jewellery. Here are a couple of pretty options ..

Attachments

• minaudiere motard.jpg
    minaudiere motard.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 580
  • petit tresor.jpg
    petit tresor.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 564
I used a mini pochettes in damier azur. It worked very well and I enjoyed having a piece of Louis Vuitton to wear on my wedding day. However, I did wear an above the knee ivory wedding dress and was married outside, so this casual piece worked well with my big day.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I think a bride needs a small discreet purse to hold her essentials and not compete with the dress or bridal jewellery. Here are a couple of pretty options ..

I agree … I have the first clutch in purple ..I think it would be a great design for a wedding as the chain can be easily tucked inside the clutch.

I used a mini pochettes in damier azur. It worked very well and I enjoyed having a piece of Louis Vuitton to wear on my wedding day. However, I did wear an above the knee ivory wedding dress and was married outside, so this casual piece worked well with my big day.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

That's a beautiful idea with an ivory gown! :smile:

One thing I love about weddings today is bride's have the option to make weddings their own. Having a less formal relaxed wedding made me want to select fun accessories (our colors were red and gray). Plus LV is so expensive IMO that there is no way I could justify purchasing an exquisite clutch that I wouldn't use again. My advice to OP is find the small bag/clutch that makes your heart sing so that every time you carry it after your wedding it will remind you of your special day :smile:. In all honesty the time I had my bag with me was minimal during the day. It actually ended up becoming part of the "decoration" on our sweetheart table. :smile:

I vote for a pochette in Epi Ivoire - very nice and discreet. I wouldn't go for something with logos.

Bottega Veneta Knot is my favorite, if it isn't necessary that the designer is LV!!!!!!!!

Unless u will be keeping the bag with you all day, keep the LV for another occasion.
Having witnessed the heartbreak of 3 different brides whose bag " disappeared" at a public venue reception, I recommend something pretty but plain.
Maybe crack out the LV for the honeymoon? Best wishes.