Bridal clutch/bag for the bride

Pelagia

Jun 24, 2013
Usa
Hello :smile: since tpfers are the most stylish people I know I am looking for suggestions for a clutch or bag ( I'd love a strap but not a necessity) for a bride for wedding day. What did you carry? What do you think would look amazing but something id still be able to use in the future? Thanks!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hello :smile: since tpfers are the most stylish people I know I am looking for suggestions for a clutch or bag ( I'd love a strap but not a necessity) for a bride for wedding day. What did you carry? What do you think would look amazing but something id still be able to use in the future? Thanks!
I don't know if you want something with logos or not but I think the Louis/chain louise is a gorgeous bag/clutch with the beautiful chain detail, sobe, empreinte petillante or Altair are some options...

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
I just got married on 6/28 and carried my Alma bb in Pomme handheld :smile: It was the perfect accessory along with matching LV Pomme Sunnies for our outdoor wedding at Ohio State University. I loved the pop of color against my light gray wedding gown with blush lace overlay. :smile: Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures yet of the big day all dolled up with LV. If I didn't already own the Alma bb I definitely would have looked at getting the Louise with the gold chain. Also I own the Fascinante in black which is a gorgeous bag!! Really IMO anything you get in Vernis or Empreinte would make such a classy bridal bag. HTH!

Attachments

SBundles17

O.G.
May 12, 2009
Indianapolis
I used a mini pochettes in damier azur. It worked very well and I enjoyed having a piece of Louis Vuitton to wear on my wedding day. However, I did wear an above the knee ivory wedding dress and was married outside, so this casual piece worked well with my big day.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I think a bride needs a small discreet purse to hold her essentials and not compete with the dress or bridal jewellery. Here are a couple of pretty options ..
I agree … I have the first clutch in purple ..I think it would be a great design for a wedding as the chain can be easily tucked inside the clutch.

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
I used a mini pochettes in damier azur. It worked very well and I enjoyed having a piece of Louis Vuitton to wear on my wedding day. However, I did wear an above the knee ivory wedding dress and was married outside, so this casual piece worked well with my big day.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
That's a beautiful idea with an ivory gown! :smile:

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
One thing I love about weddings today is bride's have the option to make weddings their own. Having a less formal relaxed wedding made me want to select fun accessories (our colors were red and gray). Plus LV is so expensive IMO that there is no way I could justify purchasing an exquisite clutch that I wouldn't use again. My advice to OP is find the small bag/clutch that makes your heart sing so that every time you carry it after your wedding it will remind you of your special day :smile:. In all honesty the time I had my bag with me was minimal during the day. It actually ended up becoming part of the "decoration" on our sweetheart table. :smile:

atlantique

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
I vote for a pochette in Epi Ivoire - very nice and discreet. I wouldn't go for something with logos.

Bottega Veneta Knot is my favorite, if it isn't necessary that the designer is LV!!!!!!!!

Murphy47

Jul 9, 2012
Unless u will be keeping the bag with you all day, keep the LV for another occasion.
Having witnessed the heartbreak of 3 different brides whose bag " disappeared" at a public venue reception, I recommend something pretty but plain.
Maybe crack out the LV for the honeymoon? Best wishes.