Brick Red Elise with Gold Hardware - $400??? what do u think

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey -

I was out w/ a friend today and saw a Brick Red Elise with Gold Hardware. I really liked the way it looked but was unusure. I could get it for $400 (the guy was willing to take another 30% off at Saks).

Worth it or pass? thanks ladies

2. Sounds amazing - go for it!!

3. If I were in your position I would definitely get it! However, it doesn't sound like you're completely sold on the bag. Maybe you should pass and save the money for a bag you just can't live without.

4. I was soooo close to buying this bag, a member posted that there was one available at Saks off 5th a month ago and with the 30% off coupon it came out to $375, no tax. I had it on hold but ended up not going for it because although I love brick red, I'm not an Elise fan. I don't like Satchels, and the zippers are the kind you have to pull UP and then over. Not very convenient IMO.

You really have to decide if the Elise is a bag that you can carry often, otherwise it's not worth it.

5. Yeah thanks ladies! The elise is cute - but just a BIG handbag. I love the Brick Red too - I think I'll pass - anyone interested please PM and I'll send you the store and you can charge send it - it's under my name.:heart:

6. I love Elise so much now it's not even funny :P but not a big fan of brick red. If you love elise and this particular color, I'd say go for it. $400 sounds like a pretty good deal.

7. sounds like a good deal....but I have learned not to just buy a bag cuz its on sale..KWIM>?

8. wow which off saks???

9. ^ITA:smile:

10. I agree with Emmy and Jill too - I've made this mistake a few times!!!!

11. I would definitely go for it! That sounds amazing!!!

12. LOL.. I've made a ton of mistakes... luckily there is always ebay to unload!

I found it at the Woodbury Commons off 5th, I think... it was ages ago, I doubt it's still there.

13. Ladies, apologies. tPf is so slow today - couldn't get on ALL DAY!!! Just to be fair - this Elise is at the Off Saks 5th in Westbury, NY. It's no longer on hold :sad:
    I hope one of you guys gets it - and posts pics after you receive it! I wanna see :O Good Luck (and ask for the extra 30% off too!!!!!):graucho: