Brentwood - too big or just right?

I have the Brentwood in Amarante and don't think it's to big at all. It's very lightweight. I tend to carry it more for nice dinners or places where I don't have to worry about it getting scratched or I carry it more in the Fall/Winter months. It's a beautiful purse but I wouldn't use it as an everyday purse mainly because of the fingerprints which show more on the Amarante than the Pomme color.

I don't have a Brentwood, but I have the good old Houston. It's not an everyday bag and it's very easy to get fingerprints on it. I only carry mine on dinner events.

I had the Brentwood in Amarante, only kept it a few months, the stiffness bothered me, always bumping into things with it on my shoulder!!! but that did not bother me nearly as much as the fingerprint factor! While very beautiful and a definite head turner, I do not think it is a good Everyday LV.

I have the Brentwood in Framboise. I really love the bag, but don't use her everyday, she's just too nice. I do use her for work on special days... Brentwood is a really great bag, don't know why but the rosewood has never done it for me.... She is in rotation, and it's definately time to use her.... I find I don't rotate her as much as other bags. She is a whole lotta vernis....

i just got my brentwood in amarante a few weeks ago and have been using it every day, and i am obsessed with it. it is so gorge. perfect size and very lightweight. ive gotten tons of compliments on it.

the fingerprints do get a little annoying and i have to keep wiping them off, but no biggie. totally worth it