Breloque charm thingy ... what do I do with it??

Feb 18, 2008
So, one morning, I was checking out the H website and there they were, the breloque charm thing in PH. After a few clicks, I purchased one. I am a sucker for anything with dogs, horses, and H!

Now that I have one, not sure what to do with it! I have seen people hang them from their bags, and using them as an extension to their kelly straps. Wondering if you have any other ideas as to what I can do with this little lovely thing?:shrugs:

Congrats HM, I think the breloque is so pretty and would love to have one to hang on my evelyne. I just recently realized that it also came in gh:smile:. I'm not sure of many more uses except to use as a charm on your bag which is verry nice to look at.

Be very careful when using it as an extension though. One friend told me that hers broke after she used it to extend the strap of her kelly.

Oh my. Thanks Queenie for letting me know. It's not a substantial piece of material so I can definitely see it breaking on a heavy bag.

Ok, one less thing to do with it. I guess just hanging from the bag is it then??

Be very careful when using it as an extension though. One friend told me that hers broke after she used it to extend the strap of her kelly.

That happened to me too one day, when my kelly was particularly laden (heavy with a hardback book)! Well, it didn't actually "break", but one link opened up. Fortunately our dear craftsman F fixed it in about 30 secs!

Thanks VS for letting me know...
I am that fateful friend that almost cried but realised with much strength, I was able to restore the link... (can't remember much, will have to inspect my charm again).

HM - as a charm with Birkin, it's really enchanting. KallieGirl has got some really nice pictures with the charms on her bags...

I used with my evelyn & not worried so much as the bag seems lighter.

Yes, I've seen pics of gals using the breloque charm like a necklace draped across on their birkins! Very chic! I was surprised when I saw them online too! (I thought they were very rare and hard to find!)

Is it meant to be a bracelet? Does it fit around a wrist.?

If you have a teeny tiny wrist, you may be able to wear it that way. I have an average/larger wrist, so it doesn't make it all the way around, would need a little extender!! I am liking the bracelet or necklace idea. Going to try to hang it on my bag too. I'll take some pics tonight and see what you guys think.

can u tell I'm bored?? ;)

I am using mine as a strap extension for my Evelyne and I have to admit that I am terribly rough with it, and my Evelyne can get quite heavy. I haven't thought that the charm would break. It seems like a real toughie. :shrugs:

I especially like to hang mine on the handle of a Paris Bombay...it drapes beautifully on that style. I personally find it to be a bit overwhelming when used on a Birkin. :heart: