Breloque charm arrived! Yippeee!! *Pics*

Congratulations!

I have one and I use it when I want to use my kelly as a messenger bag. I love it.

BTW little vain pot me "dress up" the charm further by hooking a different cadena onto it on different days. So the bag charm can have many different looks, cool ya?

Liberté;4254215 said:
Was thinking of getting this myself. I love how it looks IRL on you. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the locking mechanism. :s

Not sure what you mean by "locking mechanism"? From what I can tell, the little "lock" on the end is not a working lock. There is a clip on one end and that's about all there is to it... unless I've missed something!

Thanks for your comments!

Thank you for sharing my excitement birkinlover, PBC, Handybags, H & H, shoes319, tricia, Sus, Queenie, A-T-G, orchids, jen0575, Nola, Fortheloveofbags, Liberté, mrsbaglady, mrssparkles, amamxr, AuthenticLux and Raz.

Also, mrsbaglady, thanks for the idea of putting a cadena on the end. What a cool idea!!That way I can get a cadena before I get my Kelly! :tup:

Kallie Girl, it looks great!! :tup: I happened upon one this week as well, thiough it was Ruthenium which didn't work for me. If I see a palladium one I am definitely grabbing it.
Cynthia, thanks for your comments.

Have your SA check the computer system for it. Mine had found two in the U.S. on Saturday, so there is probably one still available. I hope you find it!!!