Breitling watches for Ladies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey,

are there any Ladies out there who wear a Breitling watch? What are your experiences? Maybe you can share some pictures?

I'm looking for my second watch and some days ago, I tried on a Breitling Galactic. I never gave Breitling a look because I always thought they are too sporty and masculine and bold for me. But it looked quite good on my arm IRL and now I am intrigued.

Would be happy about any input :smile:

2. I am a huge fan of Breitling watches. My dream is a blue face with a brown leather band. The clunkier the better. One day.

3. I have two, a Starliner and a chrono cockpit. I think they look great ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. I love Breitling ! Specialy the Navitimer.
    Mine is a L E, 42mm and blue dial.
    I think women can easily wear a Navitimer in small size (38 or 42 maximum). It’s very elegant so it’s match with many outfit.
    Here is mine.

Attached Files:

papertiger and essiedub like this.
  5. After going bsck and forth, I decided on an older model. It is the Breitling for Bentley Mark VI.

Your Navitimer looks georgeous too!

Attached Files:

papertiger, efleon and zibeline91 like this.
  6. Thanks ! :smile:
    Really good choice ! It’s great on your wrist !
    And the moonphase...love it !