Breche

I have never tried it on, have seen it but have not ordered it. It looks interesting. I always thought that it looked "twisted" as if there is something wrong with the shoe. Have you tried the Decoltish or the Apostrophy, I have the Decoltish in several colors and love them. Ordered the Apostrophy in black Nappa leather and they are super comfortable, I have heard others say that this is a plain, boring shoe, but I love it. Check out the Madame Menodos, those are incredibly comfortable as well.

I haven't tried it, but I was under the impression that it is shaped like the corneille, but with a thinner heel. That's just based on my looking at it online hough, Can anyone confirm this? If so, the corneille is supposed to be very comfortable, so if the toe shape is the same on this, I imagine this would be too.

Thanks for the tips ladies. I do have a pair of Decoltish and the toe box is slightly tight, haven't tried the Apostrophy but those two look really similar. I actually like the classic styles more than exotics, as the latter are a bit too much for me (but go for it if it's your style!).

Corneille's asymmetrical toe box looks a bit odd to me, but could be nice if we see some modeling shots. Does anyone have a pair?

Otherwise I might consider Fifi or Simple Pump for comfort. I tried the Simple Pump at a store once and they were comfy, though I'm not in love with rounded toe heels.

I love the corneille so when i saw the breche I thought they were similar to corneille but when i tried them on they just looked so strange on my foot.
It did not suit me at all. Even the SA agreed it just did not sit right on my foot lol
It is shaped similar to corneille in that it has that elevated toe box but definitely looks different on

I love the corneille so when i saw the breche I thought they were similar to corneille but when i tried them on they just looked so strange on my foot.
It did not suit me at all. Even the SA agreed it just did not sit right on my foot lol
It is shaped similar to corneille in that it has that elevated toe box but definitely looks different on
Natasha I tried on these and did not fit my feet very good ,they look comfortable but not for me " maybe having bunions " don't help with this toe box shape.