*breathes* my ebay find!

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
okay i think i've done 3 reveals this month? this is going to be my 4th reveal! i need to go on a ban! i'm turning into a broke college student! i just had to get this one thing. after 20 bids back and forth i ended up with something :smile: i paid over what it cost originally but in my heart i just had to get it after searching for over a year! is anyone ready for a reveal? sorry for the big picture! these are uploaded from my iphone!

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
YESSSS! you have no idea how happy i am! i look everyday on ebay and i finally found it! they had one for over 62 dollars but i couldn't see myself spending 62 dollars! i payed more than it orignally cost but it was worth it to me!

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
& here's my small keychain family! i got all of these this month & i'm starting a collection! i love keyfobs!:heart: thank you all for sticking around for my fast reveal!

spankiefrankie

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
NYC
NICE! Very cute! Don't you love finding something that you really really want???
it feels very rewarding! to finally have something that you've wanted for so long! i saw it in the boutique last august i think it was and the boyfriend talked me out of buying it saying 38 dollars was too much for a keychain! i really regret not buying it then! i searched so long and hard for this keychain and i finally have it! i'm never letting it go out of my sight!