Breathe some new life into this forum?

fashionista1984

Handbag Aficionado
O.G.
Apr 22, 2010
Hi All!

I recently got back into Tory Burch but it seems like the internet has quieted down regarding the brand. Or maybe the demographic shopping the brand no longer uses the same websites I do.

Anyhoo, I recently took a chance on a few outlet bags and am incredibly surprised at how great quality they are!

I got the red savannah combo crossbody, jitney green wallet on chain, and black with pearl card case. These are all very clearly inspired by Chanel but in my opinion are still quite different. So to me it’s not similar to Michael Kors. The leather is supple and soft but also more durable than the Fleming leathers. They’re beautifully made and have nice design features inside.

I also purchased a few other bags. I will make a couple separate posts with reveal titles in hopes to get this forum a bit active again.

Im very excited about these purchases and would like to share that excitement!

I ordered the original Lee Radziwill large bag (32 cm)... it hasn't arrived but I've wanted that bag for like two years so I can't wait for it to ship to me. IMO it looks super chic, similar to a Kelly (not realistic for me) but with a more structured mid-century vibe. I wear a lot of vintage replica clothes so I'm pretty excited for it.

I just looked up your green WOC... it has such clean lines, i really like it. You should upload some pics!

I ordered the original Lee Radziwill large bag (32 cm)... it hasn't arrived but I've wanted that bag for like two years so I can't wait for it to ship to me. IMO it looks super chic, similar to a Kelly (not realistic for me) but with a more structured mid-century vibe. I wear a lot of vintage replica clothes so I'm pretty excited for it.

I just looked up your green WOC... it has such clean lines, i really like it. You should upload some pics!

which size and color did you get? I love the look of the double bag and the regular satchel! I will take some pics soon and share of my bags!

I just got the black satchel (I think)? The regular, original one. That said, with Canada Post I do not expect it to ship for quite some time. I'm not a super big fan of the double bags - they look like the strange lovechild of a Fendi Peekaboo to me - and it looks a bit heavy.

Last year I had my heart set on the Perry Bombe mini bag. But then the pandemic affected my employment, so I took a 6 month break from shopping. But now that I’m working again, I’ve been lusting over Eleanor.

View attachment 5000382
I looove this bag, especially this color combination. It’s so rare to see a TB bag with silver hardware in the retail store! I checked out some small eleanors today at my local boutique & they are super well made. The magnet clasp was surprisingly strong!

Reactions: HarlemBagLady
I looove this bag, especially this color combination. It’s so rare to see a TB bag with silver hardware in the retail store! I checked out some small eleanors today at my local boutique & they are super well made. The magnet clasp was surprisingly strong!
Yes, I love silver hardware. Especially against that white. It looks so icy and reminds me of a winter wonderland LOL.

Reactions: DS2006 and Sarah03