Breast surgery in Korea

hi im planning to get breast enlargement with the facial contour, I don't see much post around here
about it. getting it this early Feb.

If anyone had previous experience with the clinics pls share, pm or kakao me as well.

Hey Mstyflame,

Do u mind telling me about ur BA experience once u had it done? Cos I am getting it done this March. And its really seems that not much are willing to talk about it or maybe actually not alot of ppl are getting BA done?

Anyway my kakao: peachy35

Ill reply here as well..then ill msg u in kakao. I am p4days post op..went to view clinic. It looks scary now but doc said it will b nice afterwards.
Pain is unbelievable I actually said when theytry to wake me up after surgery that why I did this to myself. But my pain level is skyrocket did jaw, side cheek fat graft and lips reduction and boob.
When I woke up I wanna cry cuz I am alone and can't do anything like stand up but I have to go home after surgery in the morning. I have a fever now. I have to go home and work on the 12th and my face is like a balloon and my boob is still sore as well. Anyway I keep telling myself this all will be better.

Ill reply here as well..then ill msg u in kakao. I am p4days post op..went to view clinic. It looks scary now but doc said it will b nice afterwards.
Pain is unbelievable I actually said when theytry to wake me up after surgery that why I did this to myself. But my pain level is skyrocket did jaw, side cheek fat graft and lips reduction and boob.
When I woke up I wanna cry cuz I am alone and can't do anything like stand up but I have to go home after surgery in the morning. I have a fever now. I have to go home and work on the 12th and my face is like a balloon and my boob is still sore as well. Anyway I keep telling myself this all will be better.

Oh Mstyflame,*hugs*! The pain is from all the areas that u did? Or mainly from certain area? And my dear, to my knowledge, having fever after surgery is not common rite? Anyway I will pray for ur fast recovery! Please update us on ur recovery ok? Take good care!

I just got my BA! There was an event and I paid W2,790,000 excluding VAT.

I'm 10 days post op and let me tell you.... post-op is very uncomfortable for the first few days. I couldn't get out of bed for a few days without suffering. But I know inside that the pain is worth the beautiful result.

Goodluck to any ladies getting BA done and I suggest you have someone to help you because it might be hell for the first 3-4 days post-op.

My boobs are currently like rocks attached to my chest, wishing to see the final results sooner :sad: boobie blues

I'm 10 days post op and let me tell you.... post-op is very uncomfortable for the first few days. I couldn't get out of bed for a few days without suffering. But I know inside that the pain is worth the beautiful result.

Goodluck to any ladies getting BA done and I suggest you have someone to help you because it might be hell for the first 3-4 days post-op.

My boobs are currently like rocks attached to my chest, wishing to see the final results sooner :sad: boobie blues

hi sodium

hope you are recovering well :smile:
are you required to massage your boobs after surgery and was it a round or teardrop implant?
I'd love to know where you did your ba since the price is really tempting :biggrin: pls pm if it's easier for you.
thanks

Hi Hi,

I am heading seoul in March 4th for BA too. which clinic did you go for the event? I saw a few clinic having promo too. not sure if its entitle for foreigners :smile:

hi sodium

hope you are recovering well :smile:
are you required to massage your boobs after surgery and was it a round or teardrop implant?
I'd love to know where you did your ba since the price is really tempting :biggrin: pls pm if it's easier for you.
thanks

Hi Hi,

I am heading seoul in March 4th for BA too. which clinic did you go for the event? I saw a few clinic having promo too. not sure if its entitle for foreigners :smile:

Hi ladies! I have a textured round implant with armpit incision and dual plane technique, textured implants dont require massages. The clinic is fairly new and doesn't speak much English but the doctor spoke English fine :smile:

Please PM me