Breast surgery at Ruby Plastic Surgery in Seoul, South Korea

gaby2803

Jul 6, 2020
I am very satisfied with the results of my breast augmentation operation, they look and feel super natural. The work of DR.Hu is professional, I am very grateful to have a surgery from him.
The recovery time was very fast, less than a week I was able to carry out all my activities, the pain gradually went away. Some people say pain was unbearable but everything was fine and above all it was worth it to do the surgery .
For a better final result Ruby plastic surgery is offering me a free laser treatment to eleminate the scar where the incision was made. I highly recommend this clinic, it will leave you a good experience.

HAILEEY

May 27, 2020
I'm looking to do breast augmentation too. Please do let us know the type of implants you used and your prices too, if its ok. It will be good if you can show your before and after pictures too, if you are comfortable with it!
So far I have only consulted with Hyundai Aesthetics because they are having breast promotions now. I want to consult 1 or 2 more clinics before deciding on which clinic to go with. =)

Reactions: kakoa