Breast Reduction Cost and Requirements

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hi everyone,
I was wondering how much does breast reduction cost and do you have to be a certain weight in order to get a breast reduction? I'm currently 44HH but it's hard to find bras in my size. I'm asking about the price because I need to save up for this surgery.

Thank you

Hello,
You may want to select two to three doctors in your area and do your research, check credentials, read reviews, schedule appointments, and consider all of the pros and cons of the procedure. There is an on-line site that I have found quite useful, newbeauty.com they also have a magazine that you can pick up at your local book store, or barnes and noble. Good luck!

I think that this procedure is covered by many insurances if there is a medical reason, chronic upper back pain is one of them. You might want to call your medical insurance to find out. Your BMI needs to be less than 28.

I think that this procedure is covered by many insurances if there is a medical reason, chronic upper back pain is one of them. You might want to call your medical insurance to find out. Your BMI needs to be less than 28.
I'm buying for this procedure on my own because with insurance they only remove amount of Breast tissue. I'm concerned that they will not remove enough.