Breast Reduction Cost and Requirements

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I was wondering how much does breast reduction cost and do you have to be a certain weight in order to get a breast reduction? I'm currently 44HH but it's hard to find bras in my size. I'm asking about the price because I need to save up for this surgery.

Thank you

2. Hello,
    You may want to select two to three doctors in your area and do your research, check credentials, read reviews, schedule appointments, and consider all of the pros and cons of the procedure. There is an on-line site that I have found quite useful, newbeauty.com they also have a magazine that you can pick up at your local book store, or barnes and noble. Good luck!

3. I think that this procedure is covered by many insurances if there is a medical reason, chronic upper back pain is one of them. You might want to call your medical insurance to find out. Your BMI needs to be less than 28.

4. I'm buying for this procedure on my own because with insurance they only remove amount of Breast tissue. I'm concerned that they will not remove enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice