Breast fat transfer at ATOP plastic surgery

mocamimi

Sofa King Banned
May 28, 2017
Hi guys!

Currently I'm staying in Seoul and I had breast fat grafting in ATOP plastic surgery.
Basically I used to have enough breast volume but as I get older, I noticed my upper breast is getting thinner which I felt insecure without wearing bras.
I have been to Dr.Creamy, Pretty body & ATOP for my consultations.
I liked all the doctors eventhough they had all different characters but convinced me with their confidence. But among them, I especially felt the most comfortable with the doctor Lee from Atop. He took enough his time and we could discuss my goal and concerns.
They took out fats from my thighs and injected on my boobs from the corner of my armpits. After surgery, I could see the instant result right away and I heard there is some swelling but I was extremely happy to see me to mirror. I really love the upper part of breast's full volume and I feel like I'm younger like 20s. (Now I'm in my 30s.)
It's been more than 6 months since I received the surgery and it seems like swelling subsided already but I still got much better shape and volume.
I think it is very natural without having implants and nobody actually notice that I had boob procedure. :graucho:
I strongly recommend you guys if you are concerning your breast like me and no need to hesitate at all. I got more confident and I hope my fat stay on my breast for good without subsiding.
Next time I'm thinking to get fat transfer on my butt. :blush: If you know any good place, please share with me.

I put fat on my breast 220 cc (left) and 250 cc (right). I can say downtime was like a week and I didn't feel pain much on my chest but thighs were sore. So far I guess 70~80% of transferred fats are survived.

I put fat on my breast 220 cc (left) and 250 cc (right). I can say downtime was like a week and I didn't feel pain much on my chest but thighs were sore. So far I guess 70~80% of transferred fats are survived.

Thank you so much for the reply! Is that about 1/2 - 1 cup size? I heard Fresh PS fat transfer is about 4mill won for the initial and top up is around 2.5mill won - was this more or less the quote you were given at ATOP? Just trying to get a better sense of costs of various clinics!

Thank you so much for the reply! Is that about 1/2 - 1 cup size? I heard Fresh PS fat transfer is about 4mill won for the initial and top up is around 2.5mill won - was this more or less the quote you were given at ATOP? Just trying to get a better sense of costs of various clinics!

I was not sure if I can open their quote here, but yes price was cheaper than 4 mil definitely!
And I think half cup size was increased naturally. :biggrin:

I did lipo, and it was a bit painful for about a week, and then I was fine and moving comfortably. I did it from tummy area to breasts, and while my breasts were tender, that area never hurt very much.

It's my understanding that initially, you can loose 30% of the fat injected between 3 to 6 months after the surgery. After that, what is left will remain there permanently. I completed my procedure a month and a half ago though, so I can't confirm this firsthand just yet.

Reactions: LostClock