Breast Augmentation?

^^^Tell us how it goes.
Do you have an idea of what kind you want?
I was disappointed that my dr didn't TELL me what he thought would be best for me. He just said I had a lot of options and needed to decide. ??????confused!

PHH is good friends with the best plastic guy in the area...he offered alot of advice.Like silicone is better than saline.AND to do it for free(Minus anesthesia)..LOL...made my day.I just have to deicde if its right for me.Ive contemplated it for YEARS..Im truly FLAT chested...heehee

Im pretty small in general so I wouldnt go HUGE..Id want a full B or small c.....

Here is a picture for ya (WITH CLOTHES) LOL I am a 32E now and 5'2, 125 lbs. I was a 32C before the surgery. I know- everyone thought I was crazy but I wanted them!?! Your band width does NOT change unless you gain weight.

Attachments

• boobssize.JPG
    boobssize.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,127
Here is a picture for ya (WITH CLOTHES) LOL I am a 32E now and 5'2, 125 lbs. I was a 32C before the surgery. I know- everyone thought I was crazy but I wanted them!?! Your band width does NOT change unless you gain weight.
Look how stinkin' cute you are!! Wowza is right hot mamacita!:wlae:
Were you skaaard going that large and in charge?

PHH is good friends with the best plastic guy in the area...he offered alot of advice.Like silicone is better than saline.AND to do it for free(Minus anesthesia)..LOL...made my day.I just have to deicde if its right for me.Ive contemplated it for YEARS..Im truly FLAT chested...heehee

Im pretty small in general so I wouldnt go HUGE..Id want a full B or small c.....
What is PHH?
And, do I understand you can get them for...FREE!?!:wtf:
(chanting) Do it...do it...do it...do it....:jammin:

Ok...just teasing...totally a huge personal decision based on more than 6k of free ps (but....:graucho: )

Look how stinkin' cute you are!! Wowza is right hot mamacita!:wlae:
Were you skaaard going that large and in charge?

Thanks! :heart:

No, I wasn't afraid wanted to be bigger. I had wanted them done since I was about 19 but I wanted to have my kids first so I waited until last year! I definately knew what I wanted. Dh didn't want me to get them but and then when he agreed said I shouldn't go too big but they aren't his boobs! lol He loves them now though. They women at My PS's office said I should just go for it (they had). And all my gf's who have had them done said they only thing they regretted is not going bigger!

It's actually a great size because while I look large in a tank top when I wear a sweater or cover up more people can't even tell I have had them done! I know it sounds crazy but it's true!!

For just the anethesia fees!?! You should DEFINATELY do it! :yes: