Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hihi! I've got some questions that I'll need help with... :smile: I noticed that you were previously considering between Dr Tan or Dr Chia at SW1. And I'm currently considering between the 2. May I know, what made you decide to go with Dr Chia ya?

Also, I saw an influencer with 400cc and she went for a nice full cup C (but could look like a small D too). Her end result is sooooooo nice and natural. And, after seeing her results, (she was a cup A previously), it made me consider 400cc actually. And yet, I was also thinking about sizing up of clothes at the same time - as I guess I will have to size up to a M, despite my waist fits a S. So, same dilemma as you too.
After I met dr chia, I decided to go with her. Did not meet dr tan in the end. Read somewhere (was it this thread?), she’s known as the breast whisperer haha
Spoke to a friend. She was an A and now is a D. Was an XS but sometimes have to wear M now. So I’m really in a dilemma.
Can share the influencer’s ig?

I went for consultation on 8 Apr and initially booked my slot in mid July! But afterwards they informed me that they have an earlier slot on 24 May hehe yay

Anyway, I understand where u coming from as personally I do not want to go too big as well.

Just for sharing - I read somewhere that we shouldn’t be overly concerned with the desired size tag, but more on the volume and shape that u want to visually achieve. Because that is what people will see u in (be it with clothes or naked) and not the cup size which I supposed is kind of true? Anyway, I’ve heard several feedback that a cup D implant boobs look like a cup C natural boobs (reason is fake boobs will look smaller than natural boobs of the same cup size), so if any girls here have any experience in this can share too!
Really excited for you. Please tell us how it goes!!

I just went for my 2nd consult with dr chia today and was thinking between demi 300 or demi 320 or full 335. I think I’m gonna go with full 335! I’m thinking I want projection more than width, and seeing how some girls here think that full 315 is not as big as it is, I think full 335 should be okay for my stats and liking (‘:

When is your ops! Mine is on 24 May!

Gurllll~ I was 1 day late to secure that 24May slot. XD
Me too was recommended by Dr Chia to choose between 300 or 320 demi, but she say it's only a subtle difference.
After our 1st consultation she suggest me to choose either 300 (demi) or 355 (full).
Both Dr Chia and Nurse Phyllis recommended 300 (demi) for a natural look as compared to 355 (full) cause it might make me look "fat". So far I don't see anyone in this trend go for 335 (full) and above. I'm afraid 355 (full) would look too big and fake on me. :')
May I ask did Dr Chia suggested 335 (full) or did you made this decision base on this trend? I'm 159cm and underbust 74cm
Anyway I'm using motiva 1 sizing for reference only. I'll be doing motiva 2 (joy). So 355 (motiva 1) = 380 (motiva 2) XoX

Gurllll~ I was 1 day late to secure that 24May slot. XD
Me too was recommended by Dr Chia to choose between 300 or 320 demi, but she say it's only a subtle difference.
After our 1st consultation she suggest me to choose either 300 (demi) or 355 (full).
Both Dr Chia and Nurse Phyllis recommended 300 (demi) for a natural look as compared to 355 (full) cause it might make me look "fat". So far I don't see anyone in this trend go for 335 (full) and above. I'm afraid 355 (full) would look too big and fake on me. :')
May I ask did Dr Chia suggested 335 (full) or did you made this decision base on this trend? I'm 159cm and underbust 74cm
Anyway I'm using motiva 1 sizing for reference only. I'll be doing motiva 2 (joy). So 355 (motiva 1) = 380 (motiva 2) XoX

Oops were we both aiming for the same surgery slot hahaha

To answer your question, dr chia initially suggested demi as I wanted a natural look. But I also showed her my wish pics and she said they were more of the full implant look. I’m also leaning towards full as I want more projection rather than width…

But yes I’m afraid of looking fat with 335cc full I’m so indecisive ):

Btw what’s your weight and BWD?

After I met dr chia, I decided to go with her. Did not meet dr tan in the end. Read somewhere (was it this thread?), she’s known as the breast whisperer haha
Spoke to a friend. She was an A and now is a D. Was an XS but sometimes have to wear M now. So I’m really in a dilemma.
Can share the influencer’s ig?

This is her ig handle - nicole.bubbly
She did Motiva Ergo 1 year ago. Very natural looking under her clothes and in my opinion, suits her body frame.

Generally, I think a cup D will probably be a size M - based on common online stores' sizing structure.
Like, other than to take note on the PTP sizing, we'll have to check the bust sizing too. For some cutting, a 34" bust with 16.25" PTP could still fit a Size S for some stores. That said, I think, we should probably shift our focus on selecting a size that we like/envision ourselves to have? Because, I scared of boob greed also. Like, for me, I want to achieve a Full C too, which at times could spill over to a Small D? I'm 165 and about 50kg actually. Hehe!

Hmmm... I read both doctors are good. Just that, I think I will have alot of questions (and anxiety) and I was hoping to do my BA with a doctor that could be patient with me pre and post operation. Hehe! Like what you said, it's truly a big decision.

This is her ig handle - nicole.bubbly
She did Motiva Ergo 1 year ago. Very natural looking under her clothes and in my opinion, suits her body frame.

Generally, I think a cup D will probably be a size M - based on common online stores' sizing structure.
Like, other than to take note on the PTP sizing, we'll have to check the bust sizing too. For some cutting, a 34" bust with 16.25" PTP could still fit a Size S for some stores. That said, I think, we should probably shift our focus on selecting a size that we like/envision ourselves to have? Because, I scared of boob greed also. Like, for me, I want to achieve a Full C too, which at times could spill over to a Small D? I'm 165 and about 50kg actually. Hehe!

Hmmm... I read both doctors are good. Just that, I think I will have alot of questions (and anxiety) and I was hoping to do my BA with a doctor that could be patient with me pre and post operation. Hehe! Like what you said, it's truly a big decision.
Thanks for sharing. I went to watch her BA stories as well.
Im 159, 46-48kg (varies on how much prata and char kuey Teow I eat on wk ends haha)
I was thinking small C. But I’m going to schedule for a second consult again. This morning I woke up wondering if I made the right choice! But for nicer boobies.. no choice hahaha

Thanks for sharing. I went to watch her BA stories as well.
Im 159, 46-48kg (varies on how much prata and char kuey Teow I eat on wk ends haha)
I was thinking small C. But I’m going to schedule for a second consult again. This morning I woke up wondering if I made the right choice! But for nicer boobies.. no choice hahaha

No problem! :smile:
Yes, the weight fluctuation is valid! Haha!

If you will prefer a small C, I would say, go for it! What matters is what you want and how you envision your new boobies to be. Hehe!

Meanwhile, I'm going to be following all of you here closely while I wait for my first consult. Haha!
And now, I'm reading up on Ergo 1 vs Ergo 2 too... It seems the same right?

Thank you so much for the extensive information from this forum too. Thankful!

Reactions: happea
Oops were we both aiming for the same surgery slot hahaha

To answer your question, dr chia initially suggested demi as I wanted a natural look. But I also showed her my wish pics and she said they were more of the full implant look. I’m also leaning towards full as I want more projection rather than width…

But yes I’m afraid of looking fat with 335cc full I’m so indecisive ):

Btw what’s your weight and BWD?

Sameeee, I asked for natural look too so she suggested 300 demi with 11.5cm which would best suit my body frame and will give me a nice cleavage. I think our wish boob might be similar. Do you mind sharing the pics you showed to Dr Chia?

I'm 159cm and 51kg. Not sure if I've measured correctly lol but I think my BWD is 12.5~13.
I'll ask Dr Chia for my BWD on my next consultation.
What's your stats?
You are not alone girl, me too is struggling to choose TT

Sameeee, I asked for natural look too so she suggested 300 demi with 11.5cm which would best suit my body frame and will give me a nice cleavage. I think our wish boob might be similar. Do you mind sharing the pics you showed to Dr Chia?

I'm 159cm and 51kg. Not sure if I've measured correctly lol but I think my BWD is 12.5~13.
I'll ask Dr Chia for my BWD on my next consultation.
What's your stats?
You are not alone girl, me too is struggling to choose TT
I tried uploading but the files are unable to…

I’m 158cm and 46kg.

Btw I’ve decided on motiva joy full 355cc (which is motiva 1 full 335cc)!

I tried uploading but the files are unable to…

I’m 158cm and 46kg.

Btw I’ve decided on motiva joy full 355cc (which is motiva 1 full 335cc)!

No worries. This is my wishboob
Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 6.44.22 PM.png

What's your BWD?
I think I'm pretty set with 380 motiva joy (355 motiva 1) too, unless Dr Chia recommend otherwise.
All the best for the surgery girl ;D
Looking forward to your update! :heart:

View attachment 5392530

What's your BWD?
I think I'm pretty set with 380 motiva joy (355 motiva 1) too, unless Dr Chia recommend otherwise.
My BWD is 12.5

I tried converting my wish pics and I’ve attached them here!

Wow your wish boobs are actually quite big! Have you asked dr chia if Motiva Joy full 380cc is able to achieve your wish boobs?

Attachments

• DBDF0350-D3BD-45BC-84FF-C13EACB805C4.jpeg
    DBDF0350-D3BD-45BC-84FF-C13EACB805C4.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1A027FBD-E4EA-4449-93A7-BB4C20AA9F73.jpeg
    1A027FBD-E4EA-4449-93A7-BB4C20AA9F73.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
My BWD is 12.5

Wow your wish boobs are actually quite big! Have you asked dr chia if Motiva Joy full 380cc is able to achieve your wish boobs?
Hi ladies! BWD is breast width dimension?
i have a second consultation with Dr tan next month. And also made an appointment to see dr chia too. :smile:

however when told Dr tan I want the motiva joy,he did not mention to size up. Soo….. Mayb I’ll ask him at the second consultation.

He suggested Demi 265 or 285 for me dual plane. Then only ask if I want motiva 1 or 2(joy).

This looks more natural...
My BWD is 12.5

This, not so much....
View attachment 5392530

What's your BWD?

I think the difference lies in the underbust width...

If the boobs don't extend too much out from the front view when compared to the underbust area, it will look more natural...

And most natural big boobs (cup C and above) will have a kind of "deflated" look at the top of the boobs and then gradually huge at the bottom...

My BWD is 12.5

Oh I used this photo as reference because this lady did 355cc (full), which is the size I’m going for. This is the kind of visual I wish to achieve. I don’t mind smaller implant size as long as I can achieve similar visual. Your wish boob photos is similar to what I wish to achieve too.

I guess our stat is pretty similar except for weight XD

Yap! I’m planning to show Dr Chia the kind of effect I wish to achieve on my next consultation and discuss with her which implant is most suitable for me. If I can achieve such effect with smaller implant I won’t mind going with Dr Chia suggestion.
I’ll update again after my consultation.

This looks more natural...

This, not so much....

I think the difference lies in the underbust width...

If the boobs don't extend too much out from the front view when compared to the underbust area, it will look more natural...

And most natural big boobs (cup C and above) will have a kind of "deflated" look at the top of the boobs and then gradually huge at the bottom...

Thank you for the advice dear :heart:
Yeap me too is afraid of going too big and unnatural. But I’m afraid of going too small also. Since my stat is pretty similar to @happigalxx I think Dr Chia might suggest 335 to me too. I hope I’m a suitable candidate to achieve such full boobs effect.