Breakouts after forehead fat graft?

K Couture

O.G.
Dec 3, 2013
Uhhh so im having breakouts of pimples (wth im way past puberty) on the forehead after my fat graft. Is not getting worse but not getting any better. Tho i was told this is common for this procedure. Luckily its not that huge puss-filled pimples but those small bumps ones that are not visible unless under a bright light (/shields forehead :P)

So anyyways, any of u experienced this from the forehead fat graft and any solutions to speed up the process oh smoothening out your skin?

My frd have done fat grafting with prp in DAPRS post 1 mth op, her forehead very smooth, and she is quite satisfied with the result.

I hv read a post dunno is truth or not, if u inject too much fat to one area may block the flowing of blood circulation, as my friend have many needle holes all over her forehead and she keep on telling the dr she juz want natural result, so may b the dr have not help her inject a lot and so she dont hv pimples breakout.

hrmm i know i only have 2 injection sites, one at each eyegrow to coneal the marks. And i only got a super subtle lift too. I didnt add much volume cos i just evened out the sides of my foreheadwith my middle. I wonder why my skin is like that :S

Uhhh so im having breakouts of pimples (wth im way past puberty) on the forehead after my fat graft. Is not getting worse but not getting any better. Tho i was told this is common for this procedure. Luckily its not that huge puss-filled pimples but those small bumps ones that are not visible unless under a bright light (/shields forehead :P)

So anyyways, any of u experienced this from the forehead fat graft and any solutions to speed up the process oh smoothening out your skin?
OMG! I thought it was just me and my hormones even though these pimples are different to anything I've ever experience. I keep getting these pimples in the middle of my forehead, in front of my ears and my jawlines, all the areas that i never got pimples before (I had full facelift and f/g). I thought it was weird but didn't think to ask.
Glad to know someone else is experiencing the same thing and that I'm not imagining things.

hmm.. Might be your skin reacting to the different fat in the body. Skin is the largest organ on the body and when something is in contact with it that it doesn't recognize it may react.
I would try drinking a lot of water, and green juices- see if it soothes the reaction.

Sorry to hear this is happening. I go for my treatment in 2 months!

OMG! I thought it was just me and my hormones even though these pimples are different to anything I've ever experience. I keep getting these pimples in the middle of my forehead, in front of my ears and my jawlines, all the areas that i never got pimples before (I had full facelift and f/g). I thought it was weird but didn't think to ask.
Glad to know someone else is experiencing the same thing and that I'm not imagining things.
motherhen, Dr Bryan Mendelson in Melbourne told me that our condition is fairly common actually. He told me it happens when the added volume puts pressure on the skin and it starts to break out. Just gotta wait for it to clear i guess. How long since ures started? Mine showed up like day 4 or 5 post op. Thank god its skin coloured and very tiny so its not visible unless a direct light is beaming on my forehead. My forehead is also shiny even tho its not oily...lol? Similar experience there too?

motherhen, Dr Bryan Mendelson in Melbourne told me that our condition is fairly common actually. He told me it happens when the added volume puts pressure on the skin and it starts to break out. Just gotta wait for it to clear i guess. How long since ures started? Mine showed up like day 4 or 5 post op. Thank god its skin coloured and very tiny so its not visible unless a direct light is beaming on my forehead. My forehead is also shiny even tho its not oily...lol? Similar experience there too?
Hi K Couture, my breakouts started about a month post op, before that my skin was so good. Even the pigmentations on my cheeks were not very visible. Slowly the pigmentations come back and the pimples are the worst, they are big and dark and leave scars. I drink a lot of fluid plus have fresh fruits and vegs juice for b/fast but nothing helps. As soon as one heals another one will pop up nearby.
My forehead was very shiny before but not now. It just because your skin is stretched from the extra volume. Is your f/head itchy at all?

yeh mine is itchy. I exfoliate everytime its itchy instead of scratching. I guess its helped. Try a blemish treatment from NuSkin. Its what i use for pimples and it destroys the pimples while turning ure skin a little red and pinky at first

Hi K Couture, my breakouts started about a month post op, before that my skin was so good. Even the pigmentations on my cheeks were not very visible. Slowly the pigmentations come back and the pimples are the worst, they are big and dark and leave scars. I drink a lot of fluid plus have fresh fruits and vegs juice for b/fast but nothing helps. As soon as one heals another one will pop up nearby.
My forehead was very shiny before but not now. It just because your skin is stretched from the extra volume. Is your f/head itchy at all?

Motherhen,
where u got ur full face fat grafting??

Motherhen,
where u got ur full face fat grafting??

Maybe is depend on skin type? coz fat graft inside got fat stem cell for oily skin might have more oily face after then.
i did my fat graft in Seoul after it quite nice and skin completion become much better also less Winkler.
this clinic quite good . Coz second fat graft is Free and re withdraw the fresh fat from thigh ( fresh fat more high survival rate & meanwhile can be slimming abit on thigh HaHa:P

Maybe is depend on skin type? coz fat graft inside got fat stem cell for oily skin might have more oily face after then.
i did my fat graft in Seoul after it quite nice and skin completion become much better also less Winkler.
this clinic quite good . Coz second fat graft is Free and re withdraw the fresh fat from thigh ( fresh fat more high survival rate & meanwhile can be slimming abit on thigh HaHa:P