breaking the rules of obsession!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been extremely picky about my bags/accessories over the past year and have finally settled on at least TWO items that I can't bear to even switch out! (my holiday patchwork wristlet and my tattersall coin purse)

Anyone else have this "problem"? I kept thinking I would at least want a new wristlet that is more "spring-ish" but I just can't stop using this one!

I feel good that i'm not thinking about spending a ton of money on new stuff, but at the same time I feel a little lost without a lengthy wishlist :nogood:

So, ladies (and maybe some guys!?), what are you FAVORITE, hurts-to-use-something-else items??

2. My Sig Stripe tote... until I get my Carly next month :P

3. Same here! I love my sig stripe tote!

4. carly! but actually i carry the same accessories everyday: LV cles, LV agenday, coach compact clutch in khaki sig and coach wristlet (bleeker black isg)

5. My Holiday Patchwork Lg. Ziparound wallet - unless I'm going on vacation and using a smaller wallet, I only use one wallet - pretty much until it goes to "wallet heaven" and then I search for the next perfect wallet and the cycle begins again. Also, my cell phone case (denim w/ blk leather from years ago) and my Ocelot business card case - they remain in my bag no matter what.

6. My large pink heritage tote. It's too big for my everyday needs, but every time I go to switch out of it I just feel SAD so I don't :lol: For some reason that bag just makes me smile.

I have a feeling once I finally use my khaki/turquoise Carly I'll feel the same way.

7. MY carly bag. I have been trying not to use her as much because I'm afraid of the fraying again. But, everytime I use her, I'm in love and I hate to switch to a different bag. Usually I use the black/white signature stripe tote or my pink heritage stripe tote. When I use those bags, I'm thinking about carly. Sad, very very sad.

8. Isn't Holiday Patchwork the BEST!? :girlsigh: