Breaking out an old purse

Jul 25, 2007
I am going to make myself start using some of my purses. I tend to get a new purse and then use it for months while my other purses just sit there looking bored! So this is the one for this week - not sure what its called but its from a few years ago. Its a rich burgandy color, and I tied a holiday patchwork scarf from last year on it and my childrens initials, of course! I'll see if I can get my daughter to take a photo to post the actual bag later.

Attachments

• burgandy purse.jpg
    burgandy purse.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 43
Oh, can't wait to see pics!!! I'm with you, I have 9 bags now and I need to use them all! I was thinking about a rotation myself since most of my bags are neutral enough to go with anything. I've read other threads where gals did rotations so that they used all their bags and it saved on wear and tear on the favorites.

I do the same thing. I rarely go back to the older bags because there's always something newer that I like better. That's why I tend to get rid of them after a while but I decided that I wasn't going to do that anymore because eventually I always wish I still had them all. Rotating is a good idea so none of them get worn out.

I do the same thing. I get a new bag and that one will become my favorite. It's good to go back to other purses every so often. You haven't used them for months so it feels new when you bring it back out of the closet

omg i saw this a my outlet and i was so tempted to buy it they had it in the khaki sig style so pretty!!! im doing birthday shopping for someone this friday so if it's there i think i'll pick it up!

I wanted this bag so bad when it came out but my boyfriend thought 328 was an insane amount to spend on a purse. Of course that was nearly two years ago and now he doesn't care as much since he paid for most of my Ali that I got for our 2 year aniversary. You NEED to post modeling pics so I can fall in love with this bag again! :graucho: