breaking news

Thank you for the post. Always good to know new info. Now for the opinion. I don`t really like it. I think it looks like some thing from Mark Jacobs or any other Utility bag design,Hermes should consider clean classic designs.

I had the same reaction - I thought it looked clunky and outdated. Not to mention, the idea of needing her consent - give me a break.

I had the same reaction - I thought it looked clunky and outdated. Not to mention, the idea of needing her consent - give me a break.

MJ bag: that were my thoughts precisely too.... it looks too much like one... I don't like those clunky outerpockets .... it's interesting the idea to come up with a shoulder birkin.....

Seriously...I am just hoping my Kelly Elan was approved by keeping all digits crossed. I can hardly imagine this women's closet --- maybe they will feature it in Bazaar, :drool:...imagine her collection.

I posted this last year in Stars & Hermes thread (I think it was also from Bazaar)

picture0041ny.jpg

but I bet by now her collection probably has tripled!:nuts::tup:

Seriously...I am just hoping my Kelly Elan was approved by keeping all digits crossed. I can hardly imagine this women's closet --- maybe they will feature it in Bazaar, :drool:...imagine her collection.

They did do a feature on her closet awhile back--very lovely collection of exotic Birkins. She has her Manolos made to match I believe.