Breaking News... The New Bags Are In At BNY

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :P I thought they deserved a proper introduction. My mom called to order tassels and Daphne told her there are tons of boxes in the back and they have arrived!!:yahoo: But they aren't opening today because they havea big sale going on and only 3 people there. No way could I wait. I would be into those boxes so fast! :sweatdrop:

2. Oh, what great news. I can't wait to see the new colors.

3. I'll be stopping by soon. Thanks for the update !

4. a Big Sale? anyone know whats on sale?

5. woo hoo!! i can't wait to see the new colors on PF'ers!! :wlae:

i think that i read somewhere they were having a sale on the apparel items.

6. PowderPuff--good going!!! We need to know every detail and soon as possible!! I don't think I could wait to open those boxes either. I want to see the new colors!!!!

7. :nuts: Do you think they'll have them open by tomorrow? I'm going to try to stop by tomorrow... I'll try to sneak some pics for you guys if I can.

8. 0o0o0 FUN - new colours!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. i think i may stop by this weekend to go look!

10. I am way behind the times here - would anyone care to divulge the new colors?

11. Oh my, why am I excited even though I didn't love any of the colors!! Now I want one!! Thanks for the info.

12. One of you New Yorkers get over there with a digital camera!! :yes:

13. I'm not gonna buy anything until I see the bags in person or pictures and feedback from you girls. All I'm really interested in right now is the Marine Blue, which I hear is a true Navy blue. I dont want to order bags and then be disappointed with the colors and have to send them back for a credit.

14. ^I'll check out the marine blue for you Donna if they have it out.

Is anyone else planning on going to BalNY tomorrow? Aaa? :smile: