Breaking Hermosa_Vogue's New Years Resolution - a Collection Thread

Sep 23, 2008
I thought it was about time I started a collection thread since I amassed 15 pairs of Louboutins in the last 3 months. I had a New Years resolution to cut back on the CL purchases and on the 4th day of the new year I found myself ordering another pair :shrugs:

My first pair were these blue and yellow Architeks. I just love them. I have them 1/2 size up but should be TTS.

p1080030copy.jpg

p1080035copy.jpg

Very Prive in nude satin and black lace.

I saw these at David Jones (only department store in Australia that stocks CLs) and they were 60% off. I debated them as I had ordered the blue/yellow Architeks and they hadn't even arrived yet but I ended up getting them.
These are 1/2 size up from TTS but I need them in TTS or even 1/2 size small.

imag00932.jpg

#4 and #5 were purchased off the same seller in the UK.

Jenny Natural Canvas and Hyper Prive black with red tips.

I'd originally wanted the Hyper Prives but decided to throw in the Jenny for good measure. Funnily enough, I ended up loving the Jennys and hating the HPs. The Jennys are TTS and HPs are 1/2 size up and way too big so will be going back on ebay soon.

dsc017762.jpg

The Jennys are hands-down my most comfortable CLs to date. They accommodate my wide feet really well and although they're 150 they are more comfortable than all my 100s and even 85s.

dsc017722.jpg

The next ones are my 'accidental' purchase ;) Bianca 140 Purple Patent

I didn't realise that if you offer a price on ebay, it can automatically be accepted and you are suddenly the proud owner of a beautiful pair of shoes. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret it at all. I absolutely adore this shade of purple and although they did fit initially, they've now stretched out a bit and I should be taking them 1/2 size down in future.

dsc01802copy.jpg

I actually really like your purples. Are they purple or more of a wine color? I have a wine colored pair of pigalle platos but the color is called "plum." very pretty!

I fell in love with the Love Me style and searched high and low for a pair in 35. Ideally I wanted the nude patent 100 but settled for the black patent 100. I love love love this style! Simple but a bit girly with the bow.

imag1290copy.jpg

img20121022192902.jpg

These are a cheap pair I picked up on ebay. I love the tiger patent and was excited to try the Decollete style as I love the almond toe. I took them 1/2 size up and they are a perfect fit.

imag1566copy.jpg

hermosa_vogue said:
I fell in love with the Love Me style and searched high and low for a pair in 35. Ideally I wanted the nude patent 100 but settled for the black patent 100. I love love love this style! Simple but a bit girly with the bow.
Loving the patent!

I love Decollete so much I got another pair. I wanted a pair of red heels but I wanted to be able to see the difference between the upper and the trademark red sole. These fit the bill. Again 1/2 size up and a perfect fit.

t2ec16jhjgoe9nuqewulbqt.jpg

These are my consolation prize for not being able to get the 100 in nude patent. I know 85 and calf leather isn't quite the same but it's better than nothing, right? 1/2 size down is a perfect fit for me.

dsc020262.jpg

As soon as I got home from the shops with the nude Love Me's, I jumped on ebay and saw these Amethyst satin Jennys. I contacted the seller who was happy to sell them to me for a BIN price. I drove over to her place the next morning and picked these babies up. 1/2 size down and they're a bit tight but wearable.

dsc020672.jpg