Breaking Bad

who watched ep 2?

RETURN OF SAUL!!! :lol:!! i swear, saul goodman has got to be the funniest character currently on tv, no contest. i love how him and his "cleaner" guy are more and more involved with jesse and walt. and speaking of... wow.. those last few scenes :wtf: how do they come up with this stuff!?!? my jaw was dropped the whole time... :wtf:

i wonder now that jesse's parents know it was him who bought the house.. what will they suspect? know? find out? and jesse's dad... boy. it's now quite clear that walt is much more of a real father, and cares much more, than jesse's father. brutal. but also is a testament to walt and jesse's relationship, even if at this point they only think of themselves as business partners. although after the end of last season, walt bringing jesse to rehab, and last ep, picking him up and letting him stay.. it's pretty clear that they only really have eachother now.

^i'm pretty sure he must have registered it during all the shenanigans that tucco caused in his house when he brought jesse and walt there. he surely didn't learn the name at any point after that... because after that ep, he was taken in for questioning by hank and the DEA, and he made it pretty clear that he wasn't telling them anything. lol. and they surely couldn't have mentioned it. i forget if we saw tio bellman after that... i don't think so. so that is the only possibility...

I've seen Walt in his underwear enough for this season.

The pizza on the roof was hilarious and so were the reactions on Jesse's parent's faces when they found out about the house.

I just started watching this season and so far I'm not really hooked. Maybe in time I'll learn to love this show. I have to say I'm a bit let down as I know it has won several awards and some have said it's better than Mad Men (which I love). But I didn't love Mad Men so much the first season either.

oh god... between walt flying off the handle at ted, then jesse, and saul throughout the ep... :roflmfao:!!!

and skylar.. i see where she's coming from not wanting a drug manufacturing husband, but... am i the only finding it harder and harder to like her? i dunno... walt's intentions are pure, as skewed as his tactics are. but her? she's doing all of this to piss him off, spite him, etc. her intentions aren't good.

Skylar slept with her boss to get back at Walt, ok I get it, but to continue to carry on a relationship with him is just too much. She can easily turn herself into a villain instead of the victim that way.

Walt throwing the plant at the window and not breaking it was great!

Has Hank heard of Jesse? I can't remember if he knew about him through Skylar or when they were investigating people at the school in previous seasons or anything like that.

I wonder how Skylar feels now that she got what she wanted (the divorce and Walt moving out), but without the money lol.

Has Hank heard of Jesse? I can't remember if he knew about him through Skylar or when they were investigating people at the school in previous seasons or anything like that.

Jesse and his hooker 'girlfriend' were questioned by the DEA in season two as a tactic devised by Walt after the fugue incident so the DEA could find drugs in the possession of someone else.... might have my details wrong, but that was the basic jist of it.

when i realized that walt is most likely gonna be moving on up- his own super high tech lab, protected by gustavo, etc... i immediately thought: where's the danger element, where's the immediate obstacle of doing this in the rv, having only jesse to help him out, no one to really protect him? i'm gonna miss that. (although the unpredictable and disobedient "cousins" after him will always be a danger it seems)

but i think by setting jesse up as this "rival" is eventually, and i'd guess sooner than later, pull him back into that grassroots, flying in the wind, out in the open world. it's gonna keep him, whether he wants it or not, still close to that world. and it gives jesse a whole new challenge- to do this all on his own, and to outdo the master. and he doesn't even really have saul and his muscle anymore because saul is only interested in walt now.. "15%...FIVE....12%...FIVE...10?..FIVE...8? FIVEEEEEE" LOLOL!!!