Breakfast At Tyra's....... NOT !

I think she tries way too hard. Watching her talk show made my dislike her even more. I really wanted to like her, but everything is so forced. She will never be Oprah! I do love ANTM though. ~*Smile with your EYES*~

I really liked Tyra, until she started talking. She was much better silent on the runway.
:true: i totally agree... i used to think she's so pretty and elegant... but ever since she started hosting the tyra show and just the things she say! :sick: she has no class at all!! that girl needs to learn some grace from Audrey... :amuse:

I use to adore miss tyra but lately she has become so street its silly. why would she go on national tv and talk about her gass problem and all that other stuff that any woman with class and style would know not to discuss.
my mom said that money can not buy class and she is so right.

I just got my Vanity Fair with this article in it. Tyra may not have her "model" like figure from before, but its a body I'd still kill for! :P She can be annoying, but I admire her efforts in expanding beyond just modeling. I'm sure plenty of girls are satisfied to just sit pretty in front of the camera, and its great to see have major ambitions like her.

BTW, there's an interesting article on clothing designer, Tory Burch, in the magazine too.

Uhm.... I liked her more when she was just modelling... :s

I didn't think her talk show was THAT bad until I saw an episode of her show when I was in the US last year.

To talk abt ur gassiness is bad enuff, but to do it on tv is just too :shocked:

I think she tries way too hard. Watching her talk show made my dislike her even more. I really wanted to like her, but everything is so forced. She will never be Oprah! I do love ANTM though. ~*Smile with your EYES*~

I feel same way...I like her photos in ANTM or on the magazine, but herself looks a bit horrible in the ANTM sometimes. (bad make-up and hair)

I´m not too sure where is the "AudreyHepburnisafashiongoddess"-thing is based on so I guess I´ll just say these pics of Tyra in the Breakfast at Tiffany´s theme are cute.