BREAK-UP !!! Beyonce and Jay-Z ..I dont believe this

Clearly he is at a point where he wants to settle down and she isn't ready. And why would someone think that Beyonce would look good with Ludacris? He strikes me as someone who would want someone more mature. I like Beyonce, but I certainly don't think she's all that mature.

Agree. Luda definitely needs a more confident, independent woman.

But at any rate, I didn't like them together anyway. I think she is too young for him. Clearly he is at a point where he wants to settle down and she isn't ready. And why would someone think that Beyonce would look good with Ludacris? He strikes me as someone who would want someone more mature. I like Beyonce, but I certainly don't think she's all that mature.

I was joking and I don't honestly think they would get married or anything. I was just suggesting someone who would possibly match her in success.

I was joking and I don't honestly think they would get married or anything. I was just suggesting someone who would possibly match her in success.
He's part owner of a basketball team, he has a clothing line, president of a record label, and a set of nightclubs with plans to go international. Both are very successful but I think he may be more successful, you just see more of her.

I heard that the Beyonce left Jay-Z because he sold his son.. As in, he had paid the mother of his son a certain amount so that his name wouldn't appear on the baby's birth certificate. Somehow this info leaked and got to Beyonce. I forgot which website my bf read this from. Can anyone confirm this?? I know he got it off some hip hop website.

^^ wow, if it's true, that's messed up :hysteric:

Jay-Z Part Owner Of The Nets (So Is George Steinbrenner)....Chances Are We Will Not See Her With Derek Jeter (Though They Would Be A Really Cute Couple!). Jay-Z & Beyonce Are Both Great People ~ I Wish Them The Best In Whatever They Decide!

I don't think this rumor is true.

Beyonce denied it on TRL, they went to a Nets game the day after the rumors, and supposedly they are on vacation now in Mexico.

Media Outtake is infamous for getting things wrong-they've reported that Jay-Z hits Beyonce (a currently employed assistant said this-allegedly) and they tried to say Beyonce was older than she was a produced fake birth records.

I think they have an unhealthy interest in all things Beyonce. Not a fan myself, but something seems off with these folks (Media Outtake)

I don't think this rumor is true.

Beyonce denied it on TRL, they went to a Nets game the day after the rumors, and supposedly they are on vacation now in Mexico.

Media Outtake is infamous for getting things wrong-they've reported that Jay-Z hits Beyonce (a currently employed assistant said this-allegedly) and they tried to say Beyonce was older than she was a produced fake birth records.

I think they have an unhealthy interest in all things Beyonce. Not a fan myself, but something seems off with these folks (Media Outtake)

tx dlovely I figured that MT was wrong, after reading a few more articles on the site I realized that they have something against Beyonce and Jay-Z and many more celebs, the story was also around on radio air waves as well ..but this pretty much confirms that their still together ......:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was just about to post about this. I heard that the main reason they parted ways was because she found out that he has a four year old son. Jay-Z allegedly paid the mother a million dollars to keep his name off of the birth certificate.

I would not be surprised.

But at any rate, I didn't like them together anyway. I think she is too young for him. Clearly he is at a point where he wants to settle down and she isn't ready. And why would someone think that Beyonce would look good with Ludacris? He strikes me as someone who would want someone more mature. I like Beyonce, but I certainly don't think she's all that mature.

The story I read stated that she knew about the child since conception and J agreed to only give money not time to the child but he and his family are spending more and more time visiting the boy which upsets Beyonce and this is why they make be splitting up, here is the story...

These are pictures of Shanelle. She is model who lives in
Trinidad
but works in the States. She also has a son by Famous Rapper Jay Z.
Rumors of him having a son have been going on for sometime now. Free
(From 106 & Park) was allegedly pregnant by him, however it was not
her
but Video Model Shanelle. Shanelle already had the baby at the time of
the
rumors. And yes Beyonce knows all about "Young Prince" as he is
referred
to by his father and his family. There have been several rumors of
Jay Z
cheating on Beyonce (Blue Cantrel, Rihanna) and them fighting and her
storming out. The fights are all over Shanelle and her son.
Jay Z paid Shanelle over 1 million dollars just to keep his name off
of
the birth certificate. He does have an arrangement with her to take
full
financial care of his son. Beyonce was fine with such arrangement
until
recently. As Young Prince is ageing he is asking more and more for
his
father. When Beyonce agreed to stay with Jay Z after he cheated it
was on
the basis that the boy lived in Trinidad and she wanted Jay Z to have
nothing to do with the boy except for money issues. He was fine with
the
arrangement in the beginning but now he is reluctant to do so because
of
the relationship he had with his own father. As Jay Z and his family
spend more time with the Young Prince, Beyonce is getting madder and
madder which is causing a huge riff in the relationship. Jay Z is
growing
tired of Beyonce's anger and the whole secret situation.
Don't be surprised if they announce there break up in the coming
weeks.
Beyonce is scheduled to go on a world tour and the break up will
probably
be blamed on that. (Not enough time spent together, grew apart,
leading
separate lives???..)
Welcome To Hollywood!