BREAK-UP !!! Beyonce and Jay-Z ..I dont believe this

I heard that the Beyonce left Jay-Z because he sold his son.. As in, he had paid the mother of his son a certain amount so that his name wouldn't appear on the baby's birth certificate. Somehow this info leaked and got to Beyonce. I forgot which website my bf read this from. Can anyone confirm this?? I know he got it off some hip hop website.

I heard that the Beyonce left Jay-Z because he sold his son.. As in, he had paid the mother of his son a certain amount so that his name wouldn't appear on the baby's birth certificate. Somehow this info leaked and got to Beyonce. I forgot which website my bf read this from. Can anyone confirm this?? I know he got it off some hip hop website.

I was just about to post about this. I heard that the main reason they parted ways was because she found out that he has a four year old son. Jay-Z allegedly paid the mother a million dollars to keep his name off of the birth certificate.

I would not be surprised.

But at any rate, I didn't like them together anyway. I think she is too young for him. Clearly he is at a point where he wants to settle down and she isn't ready. And why would someone think that Beyonce would look good with Ludacris? He strikes me as someone who would want someone more mature. I like Beyonce, but I certainly don't think she's all that mature.