Breadnbrie's small collection

Absolutely love your collection!
We definitely share the same taste in handbags[emoji108]

I recently got a midnight blue micro belt bag and now I’m on the hunt for a Chanel rectangular mini but can’t decide if I want a classic black or something more fun since it’s a small bag. Decisions decisions...

Reactions: Breadnbrie
Next up! I really wanted a red bag to give me a pop of color. I tried out another red bag at first, but finally ended up with this Fendi petite 2jours. This is the smallest bag I have, and I gotta say, I'm loving the size, despite previously gravitating towards larger bags.
View attachment 3445893
View attachment 3445894
View attachment 3445896

The last color I needed in my collection for now was a vibrant rich blue. After much agonizing Between Diorever and Celine belt in deepsea, I finally picked up my new midnight blue Diorever last week!
View attachment 3445895
View attachment 3445897
View attachment 3445898

I still have a few on my wish list, but I'm very satisfied for now.

Potential additions for the future:
- mini bag that can be worn casually and double for nighttime use. Potentials include Speedy B 25 empriente or Diorama in light grey or beige
- LV Montaigne MM in dark grey or oxblood
- Celine belt bag in dark grey or oxblood

All in all, I probably want to keep my working handbag wardrobe to less than 16 bags, and definitely not more than 20.

Thanks for reading! All you ladies and gentlemen on this site have given me so much handbag inspiration, which has helped me so much in building my collection!

What size is the fendi bag in? [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

So my lesson of 2018 is... never say never, embrace when my tastes change and don’t be afraid to let go, and purchase mindfully!

I had said I wouldn’t ever sell my bags, but I really surprised myself when I Konmari’d my belongings. I found that medium to large sized satchels, my first love when it came to bag styles (it’s my mom’s favorite bag style as well, and she was the one who first introduced me to the beauty and joy of handbags), weren’t the best match for my lifestyle. They have their place, but I don’t need 12 of them. Same with large shoulder bags like the Mulberry Lily and SL large envelope - they kept slipping off my narrow shoulders, and didn’t quite look right crossbody. I gravitate more towards either large open top totes, or small cross bodies. Plus, I think smaller bags look better against my frame.

I was a little sad to sell my bags, but I focused on them making other people happy. And there is something really nice about keeping a smaller collection, but with every single item truly loved and used like they should be.

So after I sold, I was left with 2 major gaps: an everyday small to medium black bag, and a grey bag. After much thought, research, multiple visits to the boutiques, I chose:

The Celine nano belt in black! This perfect size came at an opportune time! Even the micro was too large. This fits all my daily needs with room to spare, looks great crossbody, is lightweight, under the radar, and is a classic shape, even if it’s not a true Celine classic like the box (tried on, wasn’t too impressed), or the luggage (the nano was bulky on me). It’s also got the new magnet closure which is very easy to use.
View attachment 4037923 View attachment 4037924 View attachment 4037927 View attachment 4037926 View attachment 4037928

AND,

The Chanel mini flap in dark grey caviar! It’s a little bag that packs so much style AND will never go out of style. This season’s shiny soft caviar is beautiful, and the color goes with my entire wardrobe! I think this will be my new favorite casual weekend bag for errands and lunch, right up there with the Gucci disco, and the Boy, which to me works better as a slightly dressier bag.
View attachment 4037931 View attachment 4037932 View attachment 4037929 View attachment 4037930

New family photo:
View attachment 4037933
Beautiful collection.

Reactions: OsloChic
Hi my dear... totally admire your downsizing! I have been thinking of doing it, but the hassle of selling is something I’m not ready to face yet.

Beautiful collection, so well thought through, and great taste as usual!

Still lusting over your stunning blue diorever!