Brea (Vernis, Amarante), but MM or GM??

Lasomaha

O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
I know this has been asked before, but I'm quite torn!! Please help with my decision making on this one. I'm 5'8" and generally like largish bags, but this one is so structured that I'm wondering if the GM might be too big? Help please!!??

I'm 5'2 and the GM doesn't look big on me. I prefer the GM as I can put A4 documents in and have plenty of room to spare. I use it for work and I'm sure mm would be fine if it's just being used as a purse, but I find mm too small for my taste (and I usually am a big bag person anyway).
Have you tried looking through the brea club pictures? There's some mod shots in there that might help you.

thanks for those thoughts! I appreciate the input very much!! I have looked for pics on the LV Clubhouse, but I still can't decide! I don't have a LV boutique near me, so I can't try one on...

Everyone has a different idea on this. Guess that's why they make them in different sizes! I have all MM's and use them for all occasions. However, I do not put papers or a laptop or anything like that in them. Just use as a very elegant and special handbag.

I'm 5'5" so the MM is just about the perfect sized handbag for me. However, if you're taller, the GM may be the size that's best for you. Mostly depends on what you need to use the bag for.

Wish you could try before you buy. It makes it so much easier. Good Luck deciding! :smile:

I guess I don't put TOO much in my bags (no laptop or even I Pad). I do like large bags when they are somewhat "squishy" or unstructured (LV Neo Cabby GM, for instance). I like my LV Metis Hobo....it's large but not too horizontal ...LOL