Brea and Alma but which colour?

Which colour for which bag?

• Brea in Beige Poudre, Alma in Amarante

• Brea in Amarante, ALma in Beige Poudre

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow thanks everyone for your wonderful help! Really confirms what I should get. Option 1 was my original thought until someone suggested option 2 saying that the alma in amarante may look too mature for me.

If evrything goes well with my schedule, I look forward to finally buying them this weekend. Yey!

Thanks a bunch again. Always nice to have a whole bunch of nice people helping out when you are stuck at a fork isn't it?

wow thanks everyone for your wonderful help! Really confirms what I should get. Option 1 was my original thought until someone suggested option 2 saying that the alma in amarante may look too mature for me.

If evrything goes well with my schedule, I look forward to finally buying them this weekend. Yey!

Thanks a bunch again. Always nice to have a whole bunch of nice people helping out when you are stuck at a fork isn't it?

i came to say option 1 as well for the reasons already stated but i am glad you have decided! alma vernis too mature?? i disagree, vernis is so stunning and fun and classy at the same time that can be worn at all ages, esp. amarante. happy shopping!:smile:

yes Pomme is very beautiful..too bad it's not available in a pm for my petite frame and height but I love the colour so much that I got a bb instead. My DH is still wondering why I'm getting another alma when I already have it in Givre but Amarante and Beige Poudre are also very pretty. I just love vernis!