Brazza - Who has it and your thoughts

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am pouting since the weather is still too bad to bring my new babies out (Damier Trevi and mini pochette with a Pomme Vernis Zippy for a splash of color). The salt is just turning everything into a chalk-like covered mess.

Sooo, I thought I would add another goodie to my stash and eyed the Brazza. Who has it and what do you think of it?

Thanks

2. I am eyeing this wallet too. I like the simplicity. I just wish it was a tad bigger so it doesn't bulge when stuffed

3. I was thinking about using it more for extra cards and maybe receipts. It does look rather thin which is why I was looking for everyone's thoughts

4. It does have a lot of card space and also flat pockets for receipts.

5. I absolutely love my Brazza. Once the canvas softens up it's not so bulgy anymore. I don't keep loyalty cards in mine either so that helps keep it flat. I just love the chic look of it. I personally rate it over the insolite any day.

6. AWESOME! Love the feedback and comments - THANK YOU
    Making me think this is a must add piece

7. If you're into that style of wallet then it is definitely a must have. :biggrin:

8. It is a must add piece. It will hold what you need w/o looking bulky at all. I'm very happy w/mine:smile:

9. I love my brazza better than my Sarah. Just simple and elegant

10. I personally like it. When I am given too much space I am less organize (I.e. My zippy). The Brazza lets you hold what you really need and that also keeps the weigh of my wallet down too.

11. I like

12. I am not patient and I can't find one pre-loved I am happy with - grrrrrrrrrrr
    searching-searching, just put new batteries in the mouse :biggrin:

13. Cobalt Brazza - How do I get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help Help Help

14. I've kept looking at it in the leather versions, and I always put it back because I just feel it's not efficient. Too many card slots, and the coin pocket will just make for a thick wallet that's odd to carry.

Hermes has a similar version, the MC2 Wallet, that I feel wins in the "simple long wallet option" category. It doesn't have a change pocket, but it allows more freedom for a thin alternative.