Brazza Wallet for men

stex04

Dec 12, 2013
Hello everyone.. I was looking around for some wallets since I have to change my historical Gucci one.
I found this one quite interesting and very practical since I have many things in my wallet. But I was wondering.. do you have an idea if this kind of wallets fit in some ways a jeans pocket or a jacket or whatever or do i have to take with me every time a bag?

any opinions? do you guys like it? many thanks :balloon:

Attachments

• n62665-1.jpg
    n62665-1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 417
Hello everyone.. I was looking around for some wallets since I have to change my historical Gucci one.
I found this one quite interesting and very practical since I have many things in my wallet. But I was wondering.. do you have an idea if this kind of wallets fit in some ways a jeans pocket or a jacket or whatever or do i have to take with me every time a bag?

It's too big for pants pockets. 😃

I think it would be impossible to fit in a pants pocket. You could fit in jacket pocket. If the jacket allows. It after all, an breast wallet? Right? :P

One thing to consider is that it can get very bulky especially if you use all the card slots and the long pockets. I just measured mine and with the slots full and some cash in the back pocket, it measures just over an inch thick. Definitely will need to hand carry or use a bag. Otherwise it can fit everything.

I use the BRAZZA for six years now. It holds such a lot of cards, cash and papers that i use to call it my mobile office. But it doesn't fit into a jeans pocket - you will have to carry it in your hand or use a bag.

It's too big for pants pockets or a jacket breast pocket. Hand carry or carry in a bag. I use mine as a travel organizer.