Brazza wallet...A comparison between Epi & Damier....they're not the same!...

bagagiste

Dec 22, 2007
Originally I bought the Brazza in Epi but, once I put my stuff in (ccs, bills, coins...not THAT much, either, didn't fill all the slots & so on) I found it heavy. Also the Epi leather seemed stiff & cumbersome for a wallet...hard to get ccs in & out, etc. I exchanged it for a Brazza in Damier and am much happier...it's lighter & easier to use. I use it in my Damier Ravello GM and it fits in perfectly.

Also, the zipper tab on the Epi made quite a "bump"...isn't nearly so noticeable on the Damier...I guess because the fabrication is more flexible in the Damier & stiffer and more unyielding in Epi...

About the only overall negative I can think of that applies to Epi AND Damier, is that the Brazza doesn't snap or zip shut...It doesn't matter to me but some people might be concerned.

Thanks for the info/update. I think Mono and damier canvas stretches better than epi leather, so less stiffness in the wallet. I still LVoe the design and easy access of this wallet........

I ordered the monogram brazza and its enroute to me as I type with a delivery date of January 9th. Can't wait to get it. I had a hard time deciding between the monogram and the damier because I love both patterns, but I went ahead and got the monogram. I think I will like the ease of getting into the wallet and everything right there in front of you with no obstacles. I noticed on the www.louisvuitton.com they state it is a masculine looking wallet and I discussed this with my SA and she said most guys find it too long and that its the women that are buying it up quickly! I would love to see the Brazza in the multicolore, for I think it would be stunning! Perhaps if the Brazza becomes as popular as the SA says, they will carry it over to other collections (vernis, multicolore). The SA told me it was her very favorite wallet and she carried it in the Damier herself!