Brazilian Wax in Boston Area

I HIGHLY recommend Bella Sante Spa on Newberry St.
It's the only place that use the lavender hardwax not strip wax. (Less harsh on your skin... and lot less irritation)

I recomend Robin. She's very professional and meticulous.

From my experience, hardwaxing hurst a lot less than strip waxing. My first waxing experience was at Bella Sante and I was like, what the heck are people whining about? This is completely bearable.. the technician pressed on the waxed spot with cold pads immediately and the pain was gone....

However, since I moved from Boston I don't wax down there anymore... My skin got irritated and turned completely RED when I got a brazillian from Elizabeth Arden with their honey strip wax... and the pain was so unbearable I Screamed!!!!!! It hurt so much afterwards I couldn't wear tight jeans for 3 days!!! It was hurtful when walking...

Also I've heared taking pain killers beforehand helps alot.. Oh and don't go within a week before your period I heard it hurts more then...

From my experience Hardwax is much better than strip wax hands down but I guess it also depends on the technician as well..

Again, I highly recommend robin from Bella Sante.. she knows what she's doing..

From my experience, hardwaxing hurst a lot less than strip waxing. My first waxing experience was at Bella Sante and I was like, what the heck are people whining about? This is completely bearable.. the technician pressed on the waxed spot with cold pads immediately and the pain was gone....

However, since I moved from Boston I don't wax down there anymore... My skin got irritated and turned completely RED when I got a brazillian from Elizabeth Arden with their honey strip wax... and the pain was so unbearable I Screamed!!!!!! It hurt so much afterwards I couldn't wear tight jeans for 3 days!!! It was hurtful when walking...

Also I've heared taking pain killers beforehand helps alot.. Oh and don't go within a week before your period I heard it hurts more then...

From my experience Hardwax is much better than strip wax hands down but I guess it also depends on the technician as well..

Again, I highly recommend robin from Bella Sante.. she knows what she's doing..

thanks joanna. now that i've found the place, it's time for me to muster the courage to go.