Food Brazilian Restaurant: Fogo de Chao

Ah, okay. There's a restaurant in the Dallas area that surpasses any other we've been to.

Have you been to Churrascos in Houston?
It's really good too, and non-steak related my FAVORITE is Ruggles :drool

^^The restaurant in the DFW area is called Boi Ne Braza and it's AMAZING!!
The servce is alwyas impeccable when we go and teh food is CRAZY good!

Ruggles is in the Montrose area of Houston - on Westheimer, used to be a local celeb hangout - don't know if it is anymore as we moved away.
DH proposed to me there, the food is divine!!!

Churasscos is the name of an excellent Brazillian churasscaria, not all you can eat meat, but VERY excellent steaks, meats and food. :yes:
When we lived there, there was at least 2 of them in Houston.

Churrascos is sooooooooooooooooo good cuz theres options other than meat!!

Fogo is good too, but u have to love meat. last time i went, i gorged myself on the salad bar and the sides, and had like 2 pieces of meat..good food, but id prefer Churrascos.

Ruggles is also yummy, OR if you guys like italian, try Da Marco in Houston. it is def. the best italian food ive ever had!

I knew there would be mention of this place here. OMG, I went there for my birthday on June 1st. The one in LA. I think I gained like 5 pounds. Every piece of meat I had was cooked to absolute perfection. There is one in DC which actually much closer to me so I will have to try that one as well. You have to really love to eat though. If you are one of those people who want to sit there and look cute and not eat...don't bother. Yum. I am a new fan of the Brazilian Steakhouses!!!

I'm not usually a huge fan of Brazilian steakhouses, I had lunch at Fogo last week though and it was really good. It's a fun experience, but I still prefer a regular old steak most of the time.