Brazilain Wax anyone??

**OK So I got my wax**

I have had them done a few times before (sooo painful!) but this time I popped 2 Percocets and it was GREAT!!

It barely hurt at all...I also applied "No Scream Cream"

Loooooooooooooove the results!! ;)

Ok, adding on to what everyone has already asked/said... what is the procedure when you're actually in there getting waxed? Do you lay on your back like at the doc or what? And what's with this 'being on all fours with your cheeks spread' stuff?? I like to be VERY informed before doing something but I would love to have the results of waxing

Also, I've heard you need to consider your waxing with your period? Is it bad/more painful at certain times for anyone?

i've been getting this done for years. it hurts, absolutely, but to me it's worth it. i had it done about 3 weeks ago (i was about 8 months preg. at the time) and the pain was *excrutiating*. to the point where i almost left, but i didn't know how to get the wax off, so i suffered through it. i was wondeing if it was b/c i was preg., b/c it NEVER hurt like that before!

i think the pros outweigh the cons. and it lasts for quite a while! maybe don't try it for the first time if you are pregnant! (if i did, i would never have done it again.)

Ok, adding on to what everyone has already asked/said... what is the procedure when you're actually in there getting waxed? Do you lay on your back like at the doc or what? And what's with this 'being on all fours with your cheeks spread' stuff?? I like to be VERY informed before doing something but I would love to have the results of waxing

O god yes... I need this info to!!!!!
very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup: