Bravo - Million Dollar Decorators

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Tuesday, May 31st 10:00pm EST

Millions of dollars and out-sized egos are constantly on the line as Bravo gives viewers an unprecedented look into the exclusive and affluent world of high-end interior designers in Million Dollar Decorators. The network's latest docu-series follows five of the most sought-after interior decorators as they navigate the high-pressured design industry for their wealthy, famous, and extremely demanding clients. From a $20 million estate in La Jolla to the Osbourne's new Hollywood apartment, viewers will get an all-access pass inside some of the most stunning homes in the world.

The series will explore the work and personal lives of Los Angeles-based designers Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Kathryn Ireland, Jeffrey Alan Marks, Mary McDonald, and Nathan Turner. These tastemakers often exchange advice and horror stories, but are also forced to compete for the same top-tier clients and their endless budgets. Every decision and minute spent is crucial as the ************f0000]************f0000! important]************f0000! important]decorators[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] rush to finish their projects on time and deliver the absolute perfection their clients expect.

Just watched it. Sometimes the decorators hamming it up for the cameras was a bit much -- I'd rather see more about their finished designs! Maybe the show will evolve as more episodes are aired.

saw last night. liked it. made me feel so crappy about my apartment. lol. SPOILER ALERT i felt bad for the women who had to announce she was getting divorced on camera only to have her decorator be more upset about the house being sold.

saw last night. liked it. made me feel so crappy about my apartment. lol. SPOILER ALERT i felt bad for the women who had to announce she was getting divorced on camera only to have her decorator be more upset about the house being sold.

Me too lol!!!!

Mary is so far my favorite decorator. I don't care for the others. I did like the way Martyn did Sharon O's apartment. I can see Martyn's voice is going to drive me nuts!!! I swear his voice remonds me of the character Jim Carrey use to play on "In Living Color"

I liked the 2nd episode more-since they didn't have to introduce everyone, there was a lot more about the decorating. And, i was excited that the La Jolla house had the same china pattern that I do.

The woman married to the Max Factor heir is ANNOYING!! I would not work for her at all, not even for the $1million. Sometimes your sanity is more important than money.