Braun

I went to Braun for rhinoplasty (revision) and did alarplasty.. I forgot the name of the doctor but I think he was the head of the clinic, director or something , back in Oct 2014 when I had the surgery.. the result is that now , after 2 years, I had uneven incision scar and a big depression on one side of the nose.

The post op consultation is bad, as he often brushes me off when I mentioned how uneven my nose looks and feels, and that happens all the while.. till now..

Anyone has braun's email or kakao ID as I would like to ask for a refund

Hi All,

As you know I’m a new member
I’ve been reading all your threads for a while they have been extremely informative!

I’m looking for v line possible genioplasy and revision nose. I’m constantly changing my mind. As I’m living in the Uk I’m going to consult with Brian Musgrove to see what he can do but I’ve been looking at the real patient stories for braun. They say they have minimal incision practices and the girls look amazing. No dodgy nostrils etc.

Has anyone heard any good or bad reviews I’ve been consulting with them and the agent is quite quick to respond?

Thanks All

Hey, nice to meet you xx

I want to know if anyone on here has experience with Braun Clinic in Seoul?
I love their before and after pics and want to go for a consultation...
The surgery I would like to get are rhino and v-line. Did anybody on here undergo surgery at Braun?
Couldn't find a lot of information on them and would love to read what you think about this clinic.

Thank you!
Kitty x

At Braun** sorry for the typo
I’ve consulted with several clinics online, and so far Braun has given me the best price and best consultation service out of all, so although I also plan on consulting with Uvom and View in person, I am strongly considering going through with Braun. The procedures I am getting are: zygoma reduction, jaw reduction, forehead augmentation and double eyelid. I’d like some honest reviews about the clinic, as I cannot seem to find a mot online. Thank you!! :smile:

At Braun** sorry for the typo
I’ve consulted with several clinics online, and so far Braun has given me the best price and best consultation service out of all, so although I also plan on consulting with Uvom and View in person, I am strongly considering going through with Braun. The procedures I am getting are: zygoma reduction, jaw reduction, forehead augmentation and double eyelid. I’d like some honest reviews about the clinic, as I cannot seem to find a mot online. Thank you!! :smile:
Hihi.. i research bt this clinic too and i likes their B&A picture too. And an acquaintance to ask me go yo braun ps too. But thru my research they have more botched or revision job. Maybe due to they done a lots of surgery in a day. Im afraid of factory like hospital. Im planning to do mine in Dec. Still considering whether to go with Girin or Kokops. Smaller clinic.

Hihi.. i research bt this clinic too and i likes their B&A picture too. And an acquaintance to ask me go yo braun ps too. But thru my research they have more botched or revision job. Maybe due to they done a lots of surgery in a day. Im afraid of factory like hospital. Im planning to do mine in Dec. Still considering whether to go with Girin or Kokops. Smaller clinic.
That being said.. im not saying the 2 clinics i choose is good. Is more like a need: for Girin they do acculift which is my first priority n rhino 2nd, but girin rhino not too my liking. Whereas for Koko, i like their short nose job n pretty to my standard but quite pricey too. So sad that they dont do acculift.

That being said.. im not saying the 2 clinics i choose is good. Is more like a need: for Girin they do acculift which is my first priority n rhino 2nd, but girin rhino not too my liking. Whereas for Koko, i like their short nose job n pretty to my standard but quite pricey too. So sad that they dont do acculift.
Hi. Im going to Seoul this December
Can we chat on kkt.

Smaller clinic does not always mean they are safer. Braun does pop up sometimes on some blacklists...For facial contouring i suggest tfd rather than Braun. I did have one friend of mine who got rhino at Braun and she was very happy with hers. She looked great to me too as well.

Smaller clinic does not always mean they are safer. Braun does pop up sometimes on some blacklists...For facial contouring i suggest tfd rather than Braun. I did have one friend of mine who got rhino at Braun and she was very happy with hers. She looked great to me too as well.
I heard Braun is very good with rhino and FC
But i have not seen anyone here post their experience