BRASSO on Coach hardware?

lov

Nov 12, 2009
I have a rehab project coming up and was wondering if anyone has used the NEW brasso (in plastic bottle) on their coach hardware? Does it do as good on the hardware as the old brasso?
I know that the old brasso (in can) worked wonders but have read on amazon and other sites really negative things about the new brasso that comes in the plastic bottle. They have used it for other brass projects.
Apparently, the company changed the formulation back around 07 or so.
TIA!!

I have a rehab project coming up and was wondering if anyone has used the NEW brasso (in plastic bottle) on their coach hardware? Does it do as good on the hardware as the old brasso?
I know that the old brasso (in can) worked wonders but have read on amazon and other sites really negative things about the new brasso that comes in the plastic bottle. They have used it for other brass projects.
Apparently, the company changed the formulation back around 07 or so.
TIA!!

I have only used the new Brasso so I have nothing to compare it with. It works great for me.

I have used Brasso in a yellow plastic bottle and it works fine. I have also used Wenol in a red tube and that works great on both silvertone and goldtone hardware.