Brass or Silver

Which is your favorite?

• Brass

• Silver

• Other

• I have no preference.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 8, 2009
I know many people like one better than the other, and I haven't seen a thread on this yet (I did a search) So ladies, brass, silver, or something else (rosegold, nickel, etc)?

Personally, I love brass, if a purse doesn't have brass hardware, I probably won't buy it.

I just love the brass, my gracia leather bag has it and it is just gorgeous.. Even though I do not factor the metal color in when I am buy a bag.

Here is my Garcia Leather Satchel with the brass hardware.

user215093_pic37165_1248649960[1].jpg

I generally only get brass or gold-toned hardware, like the rosegold, mainly the colors I like best are the warmer colors that tend to go with gold rather than silver. I just wish Coach did more fobs and charms in gold or brass.

I'm a silver girl, but I do have a brass hardware bag. I think it depends on the bag, but I tend to lean towards silver. Plus, all my fobs have silver hardware and it needs to match for me.

I love the silver, but brass usually won't stop me from buying a bag if I love it otherwise... though sometimes it's made me either think twice about it or wish that it came with silver hardware also... :smile: