Branson, MO outlet

I was sincerely disappointed with the Branson outlet. Or I should say, I was sincerely disappointed with the sales associates. I stood in front of the counter for 5+ minutes, waiting to just be ACKNOWLEDGED. Never happened. The three were too busy discussing their previous weekend. I returned the bag to the shelf and walked out.

Considering I have NEVER been to a Coach outlet, it's not that I'm an expert on a good or bad outlet! What I mean is good selection: in particular Legacy? My family is thinking of taking a vacation there during Fall Break (mid October).

I have only gone to Branson once, and I guess it's "okay" but it is still an outlet! Since you are almost equidistant from Allen and Branson, I would call in and see if they have whatever it is that you are looking for and have them hold it. Then you'll also know which outlet to go visit!
I think there is also an outlet at Osage Beach too.
BTW Allen has very few Legacy pieces- when they come in, they are usually gone the same day. It doesn't hurt to call in though.

Branson outlet ok when I was there in July. I haven't been to Osage Beach since I got my Canary duffle there in early July. Wear one of your great Coach bags in to shop and the SAs will pay attention to you and probably talk you up.

I called the Branson outlet today and they are going to have a new floorset tomorrow. I have a black leigh, black shoulder bag, walnut shoulder bag, black gigi and the skull key fob on hold right now. I am going to go after work tomorrow to see what other goodies they have! YAY! I can't wait!

I'm just wondering if anyone has been recently or shops at the Branson outlet? I go there about once a month and just wondering if anyone knows what they have now or had recently? TIA

I was there a couple of weeks ago or so. They did have the red and black patent peytons, some of the pleated ergos, some soho, a few other boutique bags, and lots of factory stuff. They don't tend to get a lot of boutique transfers. :sad: I did find an older Legacy bag there though.

I was there a couple of weeks ago or so. They did have the red and black patent peytons, some of the pleated ergos, some soho, a few other boutique bags, and lots of factory stuff. They don't tend to get a lot of boutique transfers. :sad: I did find an older Legacy bag there though.

Scorpio you were very lucky to find that Leigh!
I go to lake of the Ozarks and they don't have Peytons or a lot of transfers. they mostly carry signature bags.. and according to one SA, they get the merchandise after other outlets in the area(Tuscola, Branson)

I am thinking about going there eventually, is a big outlet? are the SA nice?
TIA :smile:

I know, I was so excited to see that Leigh sitting there! I have a black one that I got there in Sept, so I was really surprised to find it now. I have gotten to know one of the SAs and she is super sweet. She actually told me that all the good boutique transfers go to your store. lol She said that the Lake of the Ozarks store has a better/bigger "sister store." The Branson store is not a real big store either. I am usually recognized now since I started going about every two weeks. Most of the SAs are pretty nice. The manager is really nice too. I always call to see what they have before I go.

Oh, I live near St. Louis, It'd take me 4 hours one way to go to Branson !! but I will someday! lol
Hey we are bag twins! I got my black Leigh at Tuscola. I have been there only once (3 hours each way!)
Lake of the Ozarks is about 2 1/2 hours away so I don't go there as often as I'd like . but I do call often and do charge holds if there's something that I like.
almost all the SA know me, since whenever I go I talk to them and a lot of times I know the names of the bags and they don't :P funny! the store manager says I should work there! I know most of the managers and the store manager is a lovely lady who loves most of the bags I do so, we are always talking Coach !

I don't know if Lake of the Ozarks gets better bags, they don't have any Peytons, and they never got Lilys, or Lucis. I have seen a few legacy pieces but never the more interesting bags that other people find at their outlets :sad: