Brangelina - trouble in paradise?

Picture Gallery | JustJared
Brad & Angelina: Art Gallery | Just Jared

Brad & Angie's Art Gallery Visit

Here are more (and better) pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the opening of Ocean's 13 buddy Scott Caan's photography exhibit (he sold nearly 40 of his pieces) at Julian's art gallery at La Cienega and 3rd Street. Who else showed up for the star-studded night? Castmates George Clooney and Matt Damon, Bruce Willis and Rod Stewart's daughter, Kimberly. More pictures in the gallery!

FullyLoaded said:
No one ordained her a saint. And when did she ever drink blood?

I don't think she ever drank blood, but she definitely has a blood fetish. She wrote her first husband's name in blood on her wedding dress & she carried a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck.

I disagree on the Saint thing. There are a ton of her fans that feel she's the next Mother Teresa. There's someone on PF who has something like that in her signature line.

I think Brad and Angelina are very intense. Everything happened so quickly-from getting together, to him adopting her kids, to the baby. I mean, the adoption thing alone freaked me out. Usually a partner waits years before making that kind of promise to a child. I think they were definitely in lust at the beginning & that colored a lot of their choices.

I wish them the best. There are three kids involved.

FullyLoaded said:
Billy Bob speaks highly of her also.

And in reply to other comments...she's been in over 30 movies and besides the two men she married has been linked to 4 of her costars- (Jenny Shimizu, Timothy Hutton, Colin Farrell, Brad). That hardly makes her a ho in my opinion.

I can come up with a bunch of other actresses who were linked to more co-stars/men than her. =) Liz Taylor, Julia Roberts (lost track years ago), Gwyneth Palthrow (Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, Luke Wilson, ..), Penope Cruz (Nicholas Cage, Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, Mathew M, etc), etc.

In addition to opening up in interviews about her sexuality, AJ has a massive sex appeal (can't deny the fact that she has a seductive look). Many men/women find her sexy and some women could feel threatened by her (there are always some who don't) -- she's often the top vote-getter in polls like 'Who are you afraid to leave your man with?, etc.

Stars with girl-next-door images like Julia Roberts and Jennifer Garner (hooked up with Alias co-star before divorcing husband, then went with Ben Affleck) didn't get labeled as husband stealers.

bag.lover said:
I can come up with a bunch of other actresses who were linked to more co-stars/men than her. =) Liz Taylor, Julia Roberts (lost track years ago), Gwyneth Palthrow (Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, Luke Wilson, ..), Penope Cruz (Nicholas Cage, Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, Mathew M, etc), etc.

In addition to opening up in interviews about her sexuality, AJ has a massive sex appeal (can't deny the fact that she has a seductive look). Many men/women find her sexy and some women could feel threatened by her (there are always some who don't) -- she's often the top vote-getter in polls like 'Who are you afraid to leave your man with?, etc.

Stars with girl-next-door images like Julia Roberts and Jennifer Garner (hooked up with Alias co-star before divorcing husband, then went with Ben Affleck) didn't get labeled as husband stealers.

bag.lover: did you see Angelina when she was on Inside the Actor's Studio? I was in awe. I simply love her coolness and honesty. I believe that some women/men would be threatened/intimidated by her (without even knowing her) because she is always so "collected" (well the current Angelina that is). She transformed from being "mysterious" to cool chic. Love it!

envyme said:
bag.lover: did you see Angelina when she was on Inside the Actor's Studio? I was in awe. I simply love her coolness and honesty. I believe that some women/men would be threatened/intimidated by her (without even knowing her) because she is always so "collected" (well the current Angelina that is). She transformed from being "mysterious" to cool chic. Love it!

I saw her on Inside the Actor's Studio - yes so calm and cool! She described Brad Pitt as "...a very giving actor" if I recall. :graucho:

One thing I admire about her is her honesty. I know many people aren't as big as a fan as I am- but I've read many articles she's done from waaayyyy back even before it was cool to love her.

She explained her drug use, her fear of having children, why her first marriage fell apart, her interest in knives, etc. There is just so little hidden with her. (Of course there is more to her than just these things)
It's like she wears her flaws like her tattoos- and doesn't try to come off as some perfect Hollywood actress.

Anyhow whatever happens between them, I'm looking forward to a few years from now when she speaks on the relationship/situation and can shed some REAL light on what happened when they decided to get together.

envyme said:

Envyme, I didn't see the interview; I heard a lot about it though. Many of my good female & male friends are big fans for years. =)

from PARADE Sunday 8/27/06:

Walter Scott's Personality Parade
Want the Facts? Opinion? Truth? Write to Walter Scott, Box 5001, Grand Central Station, New York, N.Y. 10163-5001

Q You said Angelina Jolie refused to be sexually intimate with Brad Pitt until he was divorced. But Brad's divorce wasn't final until Oct. 2, 2005, while Shiloh was born just seven months later, on May 27, 2006. Did you check your math? -- Meredith Dodsworth (city unknown)

A We did, and here's the explanation: As you say, Brad's divorce from Jennifer Aniston became final on Oct. 2, but it was signed Aug. 19 -- nine months before Shiloh's birth.

Well that pic looks rather icy, no holding of hands between the two of them. I think she is the type to get bored easily and likes life in the fast lane. Not too many women would get bored with Brad, but hey she can have her pick of many men.

bag.lover said:
from PARADE Sunday 8/27/06:

Walter Scott's Personality Parade
Want the Facts? Opinion? Truth? Write to Walter Scott, Box 5001, Grand Central Station, New York, N.Y. 10163-5001

Q You said Angelina Jolie refused to be sexually intimate with Brad Pitt until he was divorced. But Brad's divorce wasn't final until Oct. 2, 2005, while Shiloh was born just seven months later, on May 27, 2006. Did you check your math? -- Meredith Dodsworth (city unknown)

A We did, and here's the explanation: As you say, Brad's divorce from Jennifer Aniston became final on Oct. 2, but it was signed Aug. 19 -- nine months before Shiloh's birth.

I saw that too. If it is indeed true they must have gotten pregnant in their first try! I wish I had their fertility!

I always hope that people continue to love each other and stay together when there are children but we have no control over any of that. The one thing I have to throw in here is that reardless of how wonderful and generous and saintly AJ is - she gives off (to me) the distinct impression that she is her own biggest fan - I also find her interviews to be so dull as to be unwatchable.