Brangelina - trouble in paradise?

1. Angelina gets bored with her men easily and BP is no exception-why he ever thought he would be with her track record who knows...

2. I'm a die hard romantic usually . . . but I personally don't see how they could last. . . given both of their track records.:shrugs:
    She's openly admitted that she shouldn't be married, didn't want to birth her own children etc. . . .
    He's been know to say no one can stay w/ one person forever and he pretty much {IMO of course} left his wife for her. . .

Past behavior is a prediction of future behavior.

3. hmmm who knows

4. oh man, i was rooting for them two too. well 5 of them actually.

5. Different mags have different stories: some claim she left him, others said they couldn't be happier (she & the kids joined him on the set of ocean's 13). Only time will tell.

I root for them, especially for the 3 kids. If they don't have children together, they could do whatever they want. =)

OT - JA fans couldn't wait for BP & AJ to split. She's already with VV, why is everyone still linking her with BP?

6. I hope they last too, especially because of the kids. I was gonna say though that if he is single now, then send him my way but I think I am way more attracted to her and I am not even into women. LOL.

7. I'm a JA fan, but I haven't been rooting for BP and AJ to split{?}
    I didn't link her w/ him. . . I just used his past history as I reason I don't predict they'll last.
    Seems like his expectations of AJ are a little unrealistic.

Hopefully they'll prove me SO wrong!
    I root FOR them, they have children involved.

8. I am totally rooting for them for numerous reasons. I wish them the best and their entire family.

9. The fact that Pitt is reported to want Jolie to "act like the little wife" makes me laugh. :lol: I think you picked the wrong woman, Brad... :rolleyes:

10. ^that's what I was saying when I said his expectations seem a little unrealistic! LOL!

11. yeah, expecting AJ to a like a "little wife"..... i don't think that's part of her nature....

12. His ex wasn't that type either. LOL. Smoking and doing pots (and claiming that there's nothing wrong with that) -- how are those actions/behaviors good for motherhood? It was a good thing that they didn't have kids together.

13. Brad is reportedly a major stoner. High Times magazine once featured an article about his bong collection.

14. LOL! If Jen really is a big 'pot head' I hardly doubt he was innocent!
    Angelina isn't all that clean herself.

Anyhow. . . none of that really matters. . . it has nothing to do w/ AJ and BP today. . . I hope that story {linked above} is off the mark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice