Brangelina in Africa pictures

1. awww...its such nice pics....but i still think shes a homewrecker..:smile:

2. I totally forgot about that.... My best friend won't watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith because of that same reason.

They photos are wonderful and sweet. I can't believe how fast Zahara (sp?) is growing!! Wow!

3. Why does it look like there is a patch on the outside of her LV bag??

4. cute pics, love her not so much brad...

5. I actually like her but I think she is risking her health and the baby's to give birth in Africa. Not that the health care isn't good; I'm sure the hospitals and medical staff are well-trained, but what if she hemorrhages and she or the baby needs a transfusion? That kind of thing does happen not infrequently, and I doubt the blood supply in Africa is uniformly safe.
    I don't think she should take these kind of risks to make a statement or whatever.

6. haha they probably have the money to UPS in the blood

7. There is also a risk of the baby contracting malaria. Don't like Ang. Never have never will. Hopefully she has a smooth delivery and her and the baby have no complications.

8. Mr Pitt looks very handsomein those pics!

9. Indeed! :P

10. lol Aw at this -
    [​IMG]

11. The lack of knowledge about African countries is pretty sad to say the least. Malaria is only a risk in a small portion of the country.

Namibia has privately owned/operated hospitals with current medical care. It's not all jungle on the African continent.

If for some reason the baby needed more serious medical attention for whatever reason, she/he can be flown to a South African hospital with little trouble.

12. I was just repeating what I heard on the news. *shrugs*.

13. I'm not really a fan of Brangelina (or TomKat for that matter) but reading some of the comments on the site with the pictures was totally :sick: I'm so glad PF members are above that level of immaturity and disrespect for people.

14. Brad ALWAYS look good. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice