Brands you will buy again & again & why...

There's probably more than one, but for me the very first one that comes to mind is Botkier. I love her leathers, her designs, and her prices - I agree that full retail is just so expensive, but her stuff seems to go on sale more often than not! I also find that it is her bags that I get the most compliments on when I'm carrying them around.

They are! I'd own more if I had more money! I know everyone says that Botkier bags are much nicer than the stock photos show them to be, but it really is true! I've seen a couple of Botkier bags that I just wrote off as seriously ugly from the store pics, but when people actually purchase them and model them, the bags look so good on them! It is my personal opinion that Botkier bags are so underrated for precisely this reason - they aren't 'photogenic' bags, in the sense that they look much better on an arm/shoulder IRL than in a promo or stock photo...They're also made of awesome quality! I've read one or two posts saying how much better the very first Botkiers were, but mine are all newer models, so unfortunately I'll never know how good they are, but I have to say, even the newer ones are good! Botkier also seems to have pretty good QC - if you check out the Botkier forum you don't get as many 'I-have-a-problem-with-my-bag' posts as you might expect. And the leathers are AWESOME. They're really good if you like slouchy bags. A lot of bags need to be broken in, but I've never had to break in a Botkier...They already arrive all soft and beautiful, and don't have any funny dye smells, and hold up well despite the leather being soft. I think they're really awesome, and can pretty much hold their own against similar competition :smile:

^ Yeah, like some clothes don't have "hanger appeal" but once you try them on you see that they are so flattering! Things aren't always what they seem, what may be ugly in a photo can be gorgeous in person & vice versa!

I definitely agree with musicalhouses about Botkier! I'm also a repeat customer of Treesje, Jenny Yuen and Ignes, for much of the same reasons as well -- great quality, excellent leathers, affordable prices, outstanding CS. Love the designs as well, as I usually go to JY and Ignes for something more classic, and Treesje and Botkier (Treesje in particular) for something a little funkier or edgier.

I love the following:
Botkier
Treesje
Belen Echandia (massive love for this brand!!!)
Rebecca Minkoff (either vintage (07 or earlier) or fall 09; I don't care for much in between, when they were having massive CS and QC problems!!)
Ignes (great for something classic, as starkfan says)
Balenciaga (I don't own any at the moment, but the Day is one of my favorite bags)
MbMJ (select styles are wonderful, and very well made)
Hayden-Harnett (great small leather goods and the Havana hobo is a wonderful bag)

marc jacobs. high quality, fantastic warranty, vibrant colors, a perfect mix of fashion forward designs and exciting classics. he's never boring. my favorite designer by and large.

Balenciaga and MbMJ. It's all about the leather for me. Marc Jacobs bags seem to have wonderful smooshy thick leather and Balenciaga has such a great texture that makes a lovely puddle when you set it down. Hayden Hartnett also has wonderfully soft leathers.

Junior Drake is my favorite right now. The leather is so soft and the designs are great. Not to mention the fact that their warehouse is in Los Angeles so I have yet to pay retail for any of my bags.

I love Elliott Lucca's classic designs. Their leathers are very nice, and the bags have quality hardware. I especially favor magnet closures, the ones that are hidden behind leather (not the brass clicky ones). They use these closures a lot. EL bags are very reasonably priced too, especially when on sale.

I love Hobo International's Lauren wallet. It is MY wallet. Fits my needs to a tee. The leather is smooooth and very durable. I have a white one that I have used for over a year and it looks awesome still. I have a black one and a purple one that are waiting their turn at being used. Hobo's bags are very nice too, and I have several of them.

I have bought tons of leather Coach, but I think I am maxed out on this brand. I will continue to enjoy my Sabrinas, my Peyton and my Lindsay, but I will not be following this brand as closely as I once had.

I recently bought a Cole haan Phoebe Satchel in gold (on a great sale) and I am in love! I look forward to getting more from this fine manufacturer (on sale again, hopefully!). I love their attention to little details and their use of very soft leather.

I have mostly Louis Vuitton. I keep coming back because I love monograms, the coated canvas is indestructible and the styles are gorgeous. Granted, the price increases are ridiculous tho.