Brands recommendations for THE black tailored trousers?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Like we have TLBD the little black dress there is also the tailored trousers....
I have a pear shape round hips and slim waist in a size S. I’m 5’7 (1m70) So I’m looking for high waist, with straight or tapered legs.
Good quality, doesn’t move after washing.
I bought a pair of Sportmax in crepe fabric and learnt my lesson there as it was 2 sizes bigger after 1 wear.
Any particular brand or model?
I’m willing to spend up to 700€ but could look on vestiaire collective too.

Machine or hand but if possible no dry clean only

I'm not aware of any material other than cotton, which can be pressed after washing, to get that crisp tailores look. Perhaps look into chinos or cotton twill?

My definition of tailored trousers are usually wool, wool blend or viscose and acetate. These won't look good after hand washing. Maybe get a commercial jiffy steamer to steam clean any "dry clean only" clothes, as it's more economical and better for environment. I only take my clothes to dry clean after I get a bad stain or have worn it more than 10x.

I'm not aware of any material other than cotton, which can be pressed after washing, to get that crisp tailores look. Perhaps look into chinos or cotton twill?

My definition of tailored trousers are usually wool, wool blend or viscose and acetate. These won't look good after hand washing. Maybe get a commercial jiffy steamer to steam clean any "dry clean only" clothes, as it's more economical and better for environment. I only take my clothes to dry clean after I get a bad stain or have worn it more than 10x.
Actually you re right, there should be a bit of wool in it....
Was looking into Balenciaga but not sure how they size.