Brands for ostrich bag

rito511

O.G.
Jun 13, 2008
Hello Ladies,

I've been looking for ostrich bag. I have couple brands in mind, such as Nuti and Adriana Castro but I havent really found the style that I really like.

If you have any info or picture, please share....

Thanks a bunch!

Rebecca Minkoff has a few styles in ostrich. Here's a few out now:
Black Ostrich Nikki (also comes in brown):
525_clutch_090316_derby_large.jpg

Brown Ostrich Morning After Clutch:

Morning After Bag in Cream Leather w/ Brown Ostrich Trim:

You might want to check out Ignes, if you are looking for genuine ostrich that's a bit more affordable (it's South American ostrich). Ignes allows you to customize your own bag, and the CS is incredible!

Rebecca Minkoff has a few styles in ostrich. Here's a few out now:
Black Ostrich Nikki (also comes in brown):
static0.shopify.com/s/files/1/0008/2202/products/525_clutch_090316_derby_large.jpg?1238781142
Brown Ostrich Morning After Clutch:
thehipchick.com/images/P/DSC_0427.jpg
Morning After Bag in Cream Leather w/ Brown Ostrich Trim:
thehipchick.com/images/P/DSC_0439.jpg

There is also a really nice Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag in black leather with black embossed ostrich leather trim. It also comes in the Mini Morning After Bag if the MAB is too big for you. The MAB is at Luna Boston:

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/20236.aspx

You might want to check out Ignes, if you are looking for genuine ostrich that's a bit more affordable (it's South American ostrich). Ignes allows you to customize your own bag, and the CS is incredible!

I was going to suggest this.

Aren't the RM bags just stamped or textured leather too- not actual ostrich?

Jimmy Choo does ostrich bags, right? The traditional (or what folks think of as traditional) African ostrich. Ignes ostrich is South American ostrich, so different, less structures and thinner, if I remember comparisons correctly. But more affordable than the "traditional" ostrich.