** Brandi's "Shoes as Art" thread **

Thanks all! Sorry I have been really busy with clients so no time to photograph shoes.. :smile: But I am hoping to do some soon. For now here are some modeling pics that I've been posting over in 'fabulous outfit.. only cost..'

Forgive the weird angles and crappy photos..

tpfoutfit4c.jpg

SE Boutique

tpfoutfit5b.jpg

Steve Madden

tpfoutfit6b.jpg

Steve Madden

tpfoutfit7b.jpg

Matisse

tpfoutfit9b.jpg

Some Sears online brand lol, can't remember without going to look

tpfoutfit10b.jpg

Calvin Klein (too big - boo!)

tpfoutfit11b.jpg

Ciao Bella

tpfoutfit12b.jpg

Bongo

More coming!

Stock photo + Cell phone pic
zigizipora.jpg

Zigi Soho

dibagalaxy.jpg

Diba's cheap YSL ripoffs.. but they're awesome.. sorry.. and they're like 1/20th the price. Someday I'll have a real pair!

More coming of the shoes I just got today...

New shoes that just came in the mail today which is great since I've been a grumpy butt today lol.. They are NYLA and I got them online from DSW.com and I love them. The toebox is a little narrow at the end, and I can feel a little pressure on my big toe but I know if I go up the rest of the shoe will be too big, because it fits perfectly outside of that.. I think it'll stretch a bit. The heels are super high and sexy. Looooove.

Stock:
nyla_sage.jpeg

Modeling:
nyla1.jpg

(excuse the speckled legs, that's just the way it is when you have dark hair after like 24 hrs lol)

Close up of the awesome zipper flower:
nyla2.jpg

Vesna, would you kindly like to explain what you mean by "so many threads"? The long and short of it is I bought some boots, I was thrilled with them and thusly shared them with you guys. Then Brandi came along and posted a totally uncalled for, assholish, negative comment on my thread so, quite simply, I am returning the favour. Its called the karmic force of the universe as delivered by an Ugg Boot fan. Thank you very much and goodnight.

Vesna, would you kindly like to explain what you mean by "so many threads"? The long and short of it is I bought some boots, I was thrilled with them and thusly shared them with you guys. Then Brandi came along and posted a totally uncalled for, assholish, negative comment on my thread so, quite simply, I am returning the favour. Its called the karmic force of the universe as delivered by an Ugg Boot fan. Thank you very much and goodnight.

LOL. That's awesome. Perhaps I should have kept my opinion to myself, since it wasn't positive, but I actually was nice (and not being sarcastic) when I said that it would be boring if everybody liked the same thing. I definitely don't expect everybody to like what I like - nor do I want them to. But it was just my two cents that I thought those particular boots weren't very attractive. Plus I had a drink. Oops.. :smile:

if i bump this will you add more shoe pics???

lol. i LOVE all your shoes hun. I am not personally a fan of the lace up ones, but somehow they work on you! would be THRILLED if you added more!